Thread: Sir Edward von Falkensee

Sir Edward von Falkensee

Dear Eddy, what an unusual tabby boy you are- and a very handsome one indeed.
    We would like to know whether your best friend Manny is a cat boy as well or a different species?
    And while you are for sure the boss around your house we recommend not to catch birds. They are overrated in terms of food
    Have a wonderful day, Eddy and purrings come from the Munich area

And Sir Edward Von Falkenesee you are indeed a title Cat , yet a Cat who has the common touch and is just as glad to be called Eddy.
    We bet that you and Manny are quite the Cat Dynamic Duo, and such very good friends and play companions.

And here we are honored by yet another Cat from Germany, there must be a lot of Cat Lovers in that fine country.
    We wish we could come and play with you Sir Edward and Manny and shgare out toys , treats and some great GermNa Sausages.

We Found Cats are sending a Dual Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEERROOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tor Our Newest Friends ^^ and Our Newest Cat Dynamic Duo Manny and Sir Edward Our Newest Cat Dynamic Duo ^^ ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi Eddy in Germany, it is a pleasure to meet you. You are such a handsome boy and I can see why your human loves you. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

Eddie what a charming fellow you are!!!

Even though you are all grown up now, you still have the look of a kitten in your face. Bet you still act like one too, eh? It was a real treat to see your pictures and read about you today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a handsome man you are, Sir Edward von Falkensee! I hope you have had the most fabulous day today with many celebrations in honour of your "top cat" status. A sweet cat like you deserves only the best.

Any time you would like to post more photos of your charming self, we would be delighted to see them.

Many congratulations Eddy, Cat of the Day!!

Hello Eddy,

It is a pleasure to meet you handsome fellow. I also think you have a very
    sweet kitten face. So sweet. I hope you enjoy your special day as our delightful
    CAT OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber ear sckritches & gentle pets.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

Edward

Hi Eddie, so pleased to see that you were chosen COTD! You sound so sweet and your Photo's are irresistably cute! Hope your day is killer wonderful and you get extra treats, peace and love

Hi Eddy! Happy Cat of the Day to you, Sir! You're just too precious for words, Eddy...handsome and beautiful, from the inside out! What a wonderful life, what a loving and caring forever family you've been blessed with, Eddy, and your forever family, your proud guaridan, so very lucky to have a sweet and loving best friend in you!
    Hope you and your family are enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! Bet your best kitty buddy, Manny, and fur bro Garfield, will be so excited when they hear the big news!
    Lots of love and cuddles to you, precious Eddy, our very special Saturday Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Such a handsome man. How old is he ?
    Snickers MY LOVE 8-1-2002
    Lucille 7-1-2003 10-10-10 RIP my love
    My Momma loved both of my babies and MAY YOU RIP I MISS YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING 1-16-1963 7-12-2010

10. Dear Sir Eduardo from Sir Eduardo....

I am honored to know another Sir Eduardo. Your fur... a black and white tabby marble is most beautiful. But what am I to expect from a German cat - except perfection!

I will trade you one California for a Germany - where I will be adored as your are...

Congrat! COTD Eddy...

Eddy

He is such a beautiful kitty! I love his white whiskers and pretty stripes. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today!

~K.

Eddy!

Eddy - you are a really pretty boy! And a happy kitty too!
    Enjoy your COTD status!