Thread: Paris to be spayed

Paris to be spayed

Ugh! My baby has to go in tomarrow for her spay. I have been through this several time with my other three cats but I still just get sick leaving her.... she still remembers when she was chipped at the humane society and it must have hurt her really bad because she goes into complete panic mode when she is left without me. Her whole entire body shakes when we take her anywhere. It amazes me how they remember those things. Anyway the last trip to the vet went a little better. When she freaked out I calmed her down by telling her that she was going to be just fine. But she won't have me tomarrow. I am making my husband drop her off so I don't look like the bad guy. I will be the person that rescues her!! This NEVER sits well with me I just worry about her fear level??????????? Is there any suggestions on anything I could send with her to calm her down?? I just love this little girl so much I am going to really miss her really bad. She is mommies little shadow!! I am gonna love her all up tonight so she really knows.

It's always hard to send a furbaby in for their spay/neuter surgery as we always worry. Perhaps you could send a towel or sock that smells like you/home to help calm her down?

Prayers for a successful surgery and that Paris gets home safe and sound.

**hugs**

The Good Thing Is That The Vet Clinics Are Generally So Good Now, That There Is A Very High Sucess Rate With Spays And Neuters.
    A Few Pet Angels Will Be With Paris To Make Sure Shes Calm And Comfortable.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Maybe if you get some photos of her, and snip a little piece of her hair, then you will have something to soothe you and calm you down . . . OH, that isn't what you meant, huh?

She will do fine. I like have someone else be the bed guy, ha ha. I like the sock / towel idea in her crate. When I have taken in a cat for spay / neuter, the crate stays there too.

Thinking of you - BOTH.

Thank You for the ideas I am for sure going to have her blanket with her and maybe moms t-shirt. I just get really scared. My vet is totally awesome I am not worried about that as much as her attachment to me It might be just an overprotective mom thing but she is my birthday present. My husband was thinking when he brought her home Humane Society she has been my best bud ever since.

My place always asks for a towel in their carrier, so any special blanket or thing from home with help! I know exactly how you feel, but TRY not to worry!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I know how it is to worry about your furkids. I hope that everything will go well tomorrow. I'm sure it will and she'll be back home before you know it.

Prayers for Paris that everything goes well.

(((HUGS))) to meowmie!

From Decker with Love

Any word yet?

Yep just got off of the phone and they said that she is doing good. They did a clot test before surgery to make sure she would be fine after surgery. They suspected some clotting issues when we first adopted her. They chipped her at the Humane Society and her back bled for like 3 hours afterwords. So my vet took all percautions to make sure she would make it through everything. I feel a ton better now. I have to wait and pick her up in the morning. Thank you for the prayers.

I'm very glad to hear she did well. She'll rest tonight and be ready to see her meowmie in the morning.

From Decker with Love

I'm glad to hear that everything went well! She'll be so happy to see her mommy again in the morning!

I'm glad to hear that Paris did well with her surgery. I know you will be very happy and relieved to have her back in your arms.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I'm so glad to hear that everything went well. Now I hope that she'll recover quickly.