Thread: Smokey Bear

Smokey Bear

Handsome Horse! And I just love the way you are greeting us over your fence - I must admit to being a teensy bit afraid of horses, I mean, you're all so big! I'm used to little cats and dogs, but you have such a kind and friendly face I'm sure I'd be happy to throw my arms around your neck and hug you. Have a great day loping around your paddock and playing with your doggie friend. Thank you for meeting us and being our special equine POTD today.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Hello there handsome Smokey Bear! You look so friendly and curious in your POTD picture. How wonderful it would be to be greeted by that face every day! Your human is very fortunate Smokey . You sound like such a good natured fellow, eager to please and learn. I bet by now you are getting close to competing again, if not doing so already! Seeing you run in that huge field must be a beautiful sight to see. I can just imagine it! You even have a doggie buddy to frolic with! Life for you is good, as you so deserve. Smokey Bear, I hope today is EXTRA special for you, with treats, romping about in the big field, and quality time with your human and canine friends. Congratulations on being our MOST impressive and deserving Pet of the Day!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Smokey Bear
    What a handsome fellow you are!
    You have such a sweet face! No wonder your human loves you!
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!
    I hope you get an extra treat or two today!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's Smokey Bear - a fabulous horse! What a beautiful beast you are SB! You are so very elegant and regal and your backyard is a wonderful place for a horse!! Congrats to Sweet Smokey Bear!!

Greetings Smokey Bear!!! What a handsome creature you are, Smokey!!! I want to plant a kiss on that soft, fuzzy nose of yours so bad!!! Your life sounds idyllic, Smokey! We can see from your fabulous photo that your surroundings are magnificent, with so much lush greenery and open space where you can romp and run and kick up your heels! You even have a canine best bud to keep you on your hooves Best of all, you found your way to the most loving forever family where you will be loved and cherished all the days of your life! Every creature should be so blessed! But we all know it's your humans who are the truly lucky ones, having such a beautiful, loving best freind like you in their lives! Congratulations to you magnificent Smokey Bear, our extra special and most deserving Saturday Pet of the Day! Have a very happy. love and treat filled day celebrating with your proud family, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~