Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: waaaaaaa horrable!

waaaaaaa horrable!

well as you guys know my mom and dad split so we have very little money, so anyway we are on welfare right now so we have the nesseities, now my mom goes to put up our check, and guess how much money we get to live on this month, for CHRISTMAS. $54. thats it, thats for grocrys and christmas stuff and everything thats all we have to live on this month to support 3 people and all our animals! this is horrable what kind of christmas is this?
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Im so sorry Cali, i couldnt imagine what you are going through.

*Hugs*

I'm so sorry things are so financially tight for your family. Wish I could do something to help. Hang in there. Hopefully times will get better for you!

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that Cali {{{hugs}}} I hope things get better for you guys soon.
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

I am so sorry to hear this Cali. --hugs-- I am sure it will get better for you.

Cali, that must be so tough for you and your family to be going through this, especially during the holidays!!

Just thinking about Xmas and gifts, perhaps you and your family could look into writing each other poems or stories as gifts. I know it's not the same as a stereo or some other big gift, but it will mean a lot and will be something you all can cherish for a lifetime.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this, but if you and your family play your cards right, you can make this situation bring you all together!!

Sending good thoughts to you and your family!!

how sad

cali, there were several years our food stuffs came from a local food pantry and gifts from the salvation army. many hospitals have adopt a family funds that go to individuals and families down on their luck. maybe something could turn up there. {{hugs}}
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I'm so sorry Cali. If I could do something, I would. I hope things start looking brighter for you and your family.

{{{HUGS}}}}

Cali, do you think it would help if maybe members of PetTalk could buy you and your family some groceries online? I don't know how the logistics would work, but I'm really worried about you and your family. Maybe we could get together and work some Pet Talk magic through an online grocier.

I just found out about this place that delivers groceries in Canada: http://www.picndel.com/

If people were willing, we could set up a PayPal account and send Cali and her family some food basics. Any amount would help.

I know how hard things can be, Cali. I'm not fully employed yet and Sam and I have been through some very tough times. I want to make sure you and your family get enough to eat this month!!

Also, check out the United Way in Canada. They do lots of good things for people. The website is www.unitedway.ca

I wouldn't be able to donate much but count me in.

That's the beauty of it! Even five bucks would go a ways. And don't forget our US bucks are worth more!

wow I am SOOOOO sorry I knwo how you feel, a while back my parents were out of jobs * my dad was on strike at his work* and we were forced to sell our truck for groceries ... I am preying for you and your family in this time of need.
    Rainbowbridge- Tikeya 'forever loved'
    Owned By Luna, Prudence, and Raven

I hope all gets better, cali. prayers are with you and your family, all will get better sooner or later. {{{hugs}}}hang on tight
    [size=1]Rachel & Sally

Hold up on stuff for the moment (other than prayers and warm wishes, which we're all sending) and wait on concrete action 'til I've heard back from Cali, okay? I've sent her a PM.