Thread: Darling Ditto!

Darling Ditto!

Dearest Ditto, what a beautiful kitty you are! Your orange tabby fur is so pretty and looks so soft, and what a sweet face you have with those lovely pale-green eyes. Thank you for sharing those great photos with us! You look so wise and content in them all, and that must be your kitten pal cuddling up with you in the last one! I wish I could reach through the screen and ..all the way to the Rainbow Bridge ..to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know the other Angels are petting you for me.

And what a touching story you have to tell. You were given to your dear Purrrson-to-be by a friend, after she had lost her loving and beloved kitty Frisky. You were old and skinny, and the friend hoped your Purrrson could work magic and fatten you up. She/he couldn't, though, because you were sick. The vet diagnosed you with Hyperthyroidism and congestive heart failure and put you on medication. You did okay for a while, but your Purrrson lost you 13 months after taking you in.

We're so very sorry you and she were together on earth for just those 13 months. Deepest thanks to your dear Purrrson for welcoming you to your True, Furrrever, Loving Home that you deserved (and deserved all along). She did all she could to try and work the magic. Now you are at the Rainbow Bridge with Frisky Angel, whole and healthy again, where you are watching over her and the dear kitten and sending down love.

You're the sweetest cat ever, and you slept by your Purrrson's head. You loved everyone, especially her male friends. You loved your catnip mat, and you welcomed the kitten who joined the family about a month after you arrived. You're truly a gem, and you all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you shared and will always share! Please send some Angelic purrrs to their hearts to reassure them that all is well, you are with them always, and you will all be together again, One Fine Day..

Congratulations, darling Ditto Angel, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear kitten pal and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and precious memories and all your favorite Angelic games and treats. We know Frisky Angel and the other Angels are rejoicing with you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Last edited by phesina; 04-20-2020 at 01:03 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Congratulations Darling Ditto, on being today's Cat of the Day!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Sweetn Fur Angel Ditto

Ditto, beautiful fur angel boy~

My heart breaks, knowing you were taken from your human so soon, Ditto. You clearly suffered terribly before finding your way to your rescuer, to your forever human. But fate will have it's way as finally those sad and lonely days ekeing out a life on the mean streets ended.

I have to believe that a higher power had a hand in guiding you to your Mommy, Ditto, two souls in need of healing and so was forged a most beautiful bond of love and companionship. And for a brief, shining moment in time finally you experienced what it meant to loved unconditionally; your beautiful personality shining as brightly as the most coveted gem; enjoying life and the company of others (humans and furry ones!) with unbridled zest. You even welcomed the new furry addition into your home with open paws, so lovingly paying forward the kindness shown you.

Ditto was the sweetest cat and he loved everyone! He never met a stranger. He loved my male friends especially. He slept by my head. I bought him a catnip mat and he was so happy. He truly was a cat with a sweet personality!!
    Sadly, that complete miracle your Mommy had hoped for was not meant to be. But blessedly, for those wonderful 13 months, you knew what it was like to be loved and cared for with unwavering devotion, cherished for the very special boy that you are, leaving for the Rainbow Bridge with your heart full, patiently awaiting that wonderful day when you and your Mom are together once more. Until then, you live in your Mom's heart forever and always, never to be forgotten.

To Ditto's Mom~
    Thank you for doing all in your power to heal Ditto. How lucky he was to have known your love and devotion, the comfort of warm, safe and caring home. Just as you say, he truly was a gem, the sweetest kitty ever. I hope seeing him being honored here today puts a smile on your face, until you meet again.

Forever loved~

Best friends

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

My sweet Ditto

Thank you for all the sweet comments on my Ditto!!