Thread: Just a quick Hi

Just a quick Hi

Hi Guys, I know I have been gone a LONG time but wanted to pop in a say hi to everyone. I have been having some 'health' issues and am still trying to work through those. It's a long hard road but I hope to get there before too tooo long.

All the furries are good. And that's the main thing. I hope everyone is staying well. Hugs to you all. If you want to reach me you can email me. I will check back to see if I need to send anyone an email address.

Here are a few pics of the brats just in case you have forgotten them.

Vega

Frost

Bella

Vixen

Phoenix

And the Dawgee who sometimes thinks she's a cat.

Artica

Will add some links to some of my photos too.

Parco Natura Viva (Zoo & Safari)
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=62b8592ee5

Cappeller
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=4f759a5ce4

Little Bit of Italy
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=d0917fa9ee

And finally my new Niece Naomi
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...2&l=050c983e96

Thanks for checking us out. ((((HUGS to all my PT friends))))

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Hey sweetie!!!

I'm so glad you popped in to say hi! I was wondering what you were up to. Hope things are going well for you.

Your furbabies look wonderful! I'm doing okay. I lost Mollie Rose in September to advanced kidney disease and MooShoo on my birthday, 2/13 ton a blood clot in his legs. It's not the same without him here.

Please pop in now and again and let us know you're okay. We miss you!!

and hugs

Donna and fur crew

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Hi! It's great to hear from you again! Your furkids look great and are just as cute as ever. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, prayers will be prayed for a quick and complete recovery. Could I ask you to deliver lots of scritchies and lovies to your kitties and puppy?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Been missing you, so glad you popped in for a quick hi! Prayers that you feel better soon.

Great to see Artica and the kitties! Rubs to all of them. Take care, Michelle.

WOW! I went and looked at all the pictures of Italy. It is beautiful there!

Sorry to hear you are having health issues, hope those resolve for you soon and you can come back to PT on a regular basis..

Loved the beautiful pictures of the fur kids!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Its funny but I have been looking at My Pet Talk Calendars and theres Vixen in each one, growing every year into a Mature Beauty!!!

We are so glad to hear from you all once more , and we certainly agree that Italy is sensational.

And less hectic and rushed than North America, and a lot less pollution.
    I know Our Awesome Angels Companions Armmy will tour Europe in the fall and will visit you.
    Please dont be Strangers We Miss You!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hey Michelle, nice to see you on here for a brief moment. I wasn't aware you were having health issues (I must have missed that on FB, or you didn't mention it). I am so sorry. I hope you are feeling better soon.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hello Michelle.. Yes you have been gone alot.. Now the 2010 Cat Calendar with your babies on it makes me think of you & the babies.. Glad you popped in to say hey.. Take Care of yourself & the babies ok..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Good to hear from you! And of course we remember your crew! Artica looks so all grown up!
    I've Been Frosted

So pleased to hear from you. I hope things start to look up soon and we see more of you.
    The furries look as beautiful as always.

I have been wondering several times how you were doing. It's nice to hear from you again, and to see your crew. Thanks for the pictures, they are great as usual.

A long-lost PTer finally shows up again! Welcome back!! We've missed you and your furbabies a lot.

Hope everything works out for you....please keep in touch!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

I wasn't a member of PT when you were posting a lot, evidently, I've been here since 2008. Welcome back! I have the calendar and saw the lovely pictures of your kitties, too, but didn't know who was owned by them. Nice to meet you! My Pinot is on there as well...

My husband and I have travelled to Italy, though not where you are, and love it! I thoroughly enjoyed your pictures - lovely! Great pics of the furbabies, too! Hope to hear from you again!

Maggie
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Aweeee thanks you guys for the lovely words and welcomes. You are a wonderful group of folks. ^_^ I have a mess of tests to do this coming weeks to see if they can nail down my 'problems'. We are dealing with some kind of auto-immune disease but not sure what yet. Doc is also looking into fibromyalgia. I am not looking forward to the outcome of all this but atleast I will know right.

Cindy I didn't mention it on FB except to a small group of friends and family. That is why you didn't know about it. I have made some friends through a support group on FB for depression and they have been wonderful. Really glad I joined the group as they are a great support staff. ^_^

Donna, I am so sorry about Mollie Rose and am blown away about the news of MooShoo. MooShoo was the sphynxie that made me fall in love with the breed. He certainly was a very special and beautiful boy. (((((((((HUGS))))))))))) to you my friend. I'm sorry so very sorry for your loss.

I am glad you all enjoyed the pics. I missed you all and hope to get back into the swing of things. Lots of <3 my friends. (((((((((HUGS)))))))))

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Hi Michelle. It's nice to see you posting here again and all of your furkids look wonderful. I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems. Hopefully the tests will reveal a correct diagnosis and it will be easy to treat. Please take care. (((HUGS)))