Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Call me nuts..

Call me nuts..

as I´m now fostering.. for real.. 5 lil chihuahuas.. ok.. basically 2.. a male black n tan long haired 7 month one.. and a white with spots long haired 2yr old female with 3 pups born jan 6th..

reason was the owner was moving to another city and unable to fly the wee pups.. so they surrender them to me.. ok not to me but I offered.. until they find a home.. I cannot keep them.. but I might find myself falling for one of the wee ones.. just too cute. aww..

momma is a bit barking and snarling.. totally understandable considering she´s a momma with babies and doesn´t knows me..

the lil dude is very very friendly..seems he´s been forever.. he and Roger are together and seem ok.. only bad the barkking.. hehe..guess he misses home.. but I bet having a playmate will help until he finds a furever home

still no pics.. they just got here 1 hr ago.. don´t wanna stress them too much too soon.. esp momma.. poor lady was crying her eyes out because she had to leave them..
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Awee how so Nice & Sweet of you to take the babies in.. Yes when you can pics please.. I will bet the wee ones are just cutie pies.. What does you son think of them??

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

he hasn´t seen them..he´s at school..

yes they are super cute.. two look like mom.. white spotted and another one is grey
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

Awwww, how nice that you were able to take them in, I'm sure she was heartbroken, but felt a little better knowing they'd be safe with you! And how fitting, Chihuahuas in Chihuahua!
    I've Been Frosted

**giggle** I saw the thread title and thought, "what have you taken in NOW, Isabel?" He he hee

My goodness, what a crew! Hope all the babies are strong and growing! And that mom and the 7 month old calm down a bit, too.

here´s the male.. isn´t he cute!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

notes-to-my-husband blog

Aw hi handsome! What's YOUR name?

What a cutie! I can't wait to see the rest of the family! I'm glad they are in good hands!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom View Post
    here´s the male.. isn´t he cute!
    Oooh he's a longhair! My dog growing up was like that - Shorty was his name. LOL original huh?

Hi sweetie!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Oh My, How very good of you to take in those chihuahuas. Yes, I want to see baby pics but I suppose the mother dog will be very protective plus they're in a new place too. Little baby chi's... oh how cute they are I'm sure. My little sweetie LilGirl was just precious as a pup... and still is as a 2.5 yr old. The pic of the little long haired chi is cute. Kay in NC, Fri Jan 14

his name is Hercules..

as of right now he has already someone interested in him.. so if the home check and interview goes well.. he´ll be scheduled for neutering and going to his furever home soon.. yay!!

notes-to-my-husband blog

Oh what an angel you are to take them in. I can imagine the owner was heartbroken to leave them. Hercules looks like such a sweet and handsome little guy. Can't wait to see the puppies.

What a sweetheart you are Isabel, for taking on the Chis! And with a new baby too. You amaze me. Hercules is so handsome. I love the longhairs. I guess your son has seen them by now...is he going Chi crazy???? Good that it's the weekend so you have extra help!

I've been Boooo'd!

lol.. funny story.. when he saw Hercules he said.. "mom!! Roger had a baby!".. lol

obviously he wants to keep him.. lol.. so Roger has a twin brother to play with.. lol.. first baby now brother..

I have 2 more backup people who want him.. probably by monday I´ll know how the adoption application went..

momma n babies are still being left alone in the laundry room.. she has allowed only me to go in.. hehe.. still growls but not too much.. and allows me to place food n water and all.. she doesn´t lunges.. that´s a plus
    I gave her some chicken so she opens up a bit to me .. oh yeah, the bribery..lol

right not they are pretty quiet.. momma with babies and Hercules with Roger.. they seem to get along very good very fast.. nice puppers

notes-to-my-husband blog

Oh wow! How do you do it Isabel?! It was so sweet of you to offer to take the dogs, I know your going to find them all great homes.

Hercules is a cutie. Is the momma a long hair too? Can't wait to see the babies!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets