Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spear's Baby Bobbling

Britney Spear's Baby Bobbling

Caught on film: Britney baby bobble feeds tabloid turmoil

Is anybody else sick of hearing about this?? I would like to know just one mother who never goofed, who never ever had an accident, or who was perfect in every single way. And can someone please tell me why Britney is held to such a high standard?? She is human, not some goddess like some people would like to think.

But leave her alone. Please?? In a way I feel so sad for her because I am sure that the tabloids must hurt her in some ways, unless she is strong enough to just laugh them off. But I am sure she is trying really hard to be a good mom, and that she loves her son.

What are your thoughts?

People I am SICK of hearing about:

Britney Spears/Kevin Federline
    Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes
    Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie

If I EVER hear about any of those low-lives, it'll be WAY too soon!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom
    People I am SICK of hearing about:

Britney Spears/Kevin Federline
    Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes
    Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie

If I EVER hear about any of those low-lives, it'll be WAY too soon!!!
    DITTO!!!!!!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

Right there with you Anna, I wish they'd just leave her alone but we all know that's never going to happen.
    I'm sure the circumstances surrounding the picture were much different than what we are being led to believe.

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I do feel sorry for her and the baby. My goodness, it says she TRIPPED! Who hasn't tripped? Goodness, I do not envy the 'stars' their loss of privacy, and I pity the 'non stars' that are so fascinated by their lives they stoop to any level to sell papers.

At the end of the day, though, it is us 'non stars' that keep the cycle going.

The press really has a field day with her don't they.Follow her every
    move. If she knows this, why doesn't she go out of her way
    to act totally circumspect in public view? She really should use both hands
    in carrying the baby.There are dumb people everywhere, but their names
    aren't famous.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm such a typical libra. As usual, I'm torn.

On the one hand, she seems a little careless. The whole driving with him in her lap, the forward facing car seat with him only being 8 months and now this.

On the other hand, she was driving with him in her lap because she was being chased by paporatzi (sp?), and she was probably running from them with this new trip. I can't explain the car seat thing though.

I just can't imagine how it would feel to have people chasing you everywhere you go just waiting for you to flub up so it can be broadcast on the evening news.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

It annoys me when stuff like this is considered 'news'. I've just been watching ITV news and Britney's trip was one of the top headlines. Honestly, there are more things to life than taking the mick out of celebs. I think that comment she made, 'this is why I need a gun', may have been a little unwise though, especially when she knows the papparazzi (sp?) are always on her back.

Zimbabwe 07/13

leave the poor girl alone!I'm hearing this stuff all the time now.

It must suck to have ever single move and outfit critisized. I feel sorry for her.

Shall I hurl now? Her irresponsible actions when it comes to the safety of her son is despicable. I hope they watch her VERY CAREFULLY!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom
    Shall I hurl now? Her irresponsible actions when it comes to the safety of her son is despicable. I hope they watch her VERY CAREFULLY!!!
    Agreed.

SHe was holding another object at the same time as her child while in a tricky dress, BAD! She was holding the baby in her lap while in the car, BAD!

Just those are really BAD parenting skills!!!

All those famouse as ppl call them lol they should be left alone and yes Britney does need some momy tips i think but Meadia is way too deep in there lives give them some air maybe if there was less media our fav actors,singers,comedians ect... would have a better life leave them alone for the movies and t.v isent that enough do we realy need to see who broke up and who fell in love well maybe falling in love but not the bad news I dont wanna here about it I mean next we'll all be jumping in there house and having diner with them lol.

Why are we so amazed at her lack in parenting judgement? She has repeatedly made bad choices, so what surprises us about her lack of mothering skills? She's more like a 10 year old with a baby doll than a grown woman with a real baby. She's been so sheltered and put on such a pedestal that the reality of how to care for a child is beyond her.

Who's fault is that? Hers? Her mother's for not teaching her good values and life lessons as she grew up in the spotlight? the press for not letting her alone for half a second? I know if I was under constant scrutiny that I'd be shown as a bad person too... especially since it seems Amercia is DYING to see the pop princess mess up again -- just so we can say "Oops she did it again"

The news here said she was drinking/ holding a drink at the time . Why cant the dumb people disapear .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*