See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

I LOVE Smoke! I will post my list later.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

These aren't Pet Finder dogs (they're at my local ARF), but if I could, I'd take either one of these girls:

Ruth
    3 and 1/2 month old. Retreiver Cross.

Ruth is very attentive and eager to please. Ruth eagerly runs to you when called, loves to play catch, chew on her toys and tells you what is on her mind. She is very vocal when she plays with her littermates (her mom is Marley) and our own German Shepard cross—his size does not seem to intimidate her. Ruth is a real sweetheart with beautiful eyes that could let her get away with almost anything. She likes her crate and is able to stay in it for short periods of time. Her house training has just begun and as a result she will need your time and patience in this area. She will need a five foot fence. No doubt she will quickly learn all the tricks you would like to teach her and will win your heart with just one look!

Cuddles
    3 and 1/2 month old. Shepherd Cross.

Cuddles is a sweetheart, she has a floppy ear, one blue and one brown eye, which both are always twinkling thinking of what kind of mischief can I get into now . She is outgoing and playful, loves to play with her buddy’s Cynder and Marley. Cuddles loves to give puppy kisses and of course cuddle. She will need a yard with a five foot fence.

I also love this girl from the Cochrane HS:
    Kona

Kona is a shy and sweet girl who would benefit from a home who will build her confidence. She is super smart and would make a great agility dog! Kona is easy going, quiet, active and playful. She likes to play in water, comes when called and walks nicely on a leash. Kona was getting very good at asking to go outside in her last home, and had very few accidents. She is very good with other dogs, is a bit timid with cats and likes all people!!!

Kona can go to a home with children fifteen years and older!

Here's one PetFinder dog:

Mocha

I like skip! they are all cute though
    Michelle

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Wow, that Tiffany looks almost human or is it just me? lol

"To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Victor has a very nice Blocky Dogs collar! I don't have time to petfinder but here are 3 I want from PBRC
    Amelia

Reason Available Confiscated
    Biography This is Amelia. She is a beautiful 2 year old female Staffordshire Terrier. She is WONDERFUL with other dogs and would prefer a home with another dog. She might even do all right with cats. She is good with kids, too. Amelia is house trained, crate trained, spayed, UTD on vaccinations and heartworm negative. She is a real snuggle bug and loves everyone she meets. A very social and happy girl! If you are interested in meeting her please fill out an application today or for more info contact [email protected] .
    Housetrained? Yes
    Good with Kids? Yes
    Good with Dogs? Yes
    Good with Cats? Unknown
    Microchipped? Yes

Violet

Reason Available Stray
    Biography Hi everyone my name is Violet. I am a beautiful petite female American Pit Bull Terrier mix. I have one green eye and one ice blue eye. I am only about 30 pounds full grown. I am around 2 years old and sweet as can be. I love to snuggle and get my belly scratched. I am good with other dogs and kids. I am already crate trained, house trained, leash trained and potty trained. I am up to date on my vaccinations, heart worm negative and on preventative, spay and micro chipped. Take a look at my face and tell me I am not the cutest little girl you have ever seen!!!
    Housetrained? Yes
    Good with Kids? Yes
    Good with Dogs? Yes
    Good with Cats? Unknown
    Microchipped? Yes

Meela

Biography Meela is SO very sweet and good with other dogs. Meela is ALWAYS happy!!! She is young, but not a puppy ~ she was abandoned by some uncaring "humans" in this freezing cold weather with one of the worst cases of mastitis that I've ever seen. She lived in a garage until coming into rescue. She has been treated for the mastitis, and has healed from a difficult spay. She is well, and ready to go!
    Housetrained? Yes
    Good with Kids? Yes
    Good with Dogs? Yes
    Good with Cats? Unknown
    Microchipped? Yes

Niño & Eliza

Oh and he isn't on petfinder but this is the pit bull pup, Tony, that's at my HS. If I could I would bring him home in a second!

"To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Ohh I love Artimis, Kiska, and Caribou!

I love all dogs of course but if I were to adopt another it would be another siberian husky (female). My current obsession is Booshka . I would adopt her in a heartbeat if I could, I think Nebo would love her and she's not that far away (siberian huskies are fairly rare for adoption locally).

Beautiful pups everyone!! Looking at these pictures, I ask myself why someone would even put any of them up for adoption, they are all so cute!!

If I could take any dog right now, I would take Billy, my boyfriends dog, but obviously, he's not for adoption, or even willing to give to me ( ) lol, but he is SO sweet, I love him to death.
    *me and billy at a horse show*

Here are a few from petfinder, that are at my local HS

Sally
    http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6456451

Morgan

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/...?petid=6105851
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]