Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just checking in...

Just checking in...

Hi guys! I know I haven't spent much time here since Nakita's passing but thought I would stop by. We're still renovating the house and will be doing a large renovation in August when we take down the walls on the main floor and add a sunroom to the back of the house. I still haven't had time to put together a thread of all the renovation pics, but will do that soon (I hope! )

Still missing Nakita like crazy. Her 5th birthday would have been on June 9 so that will be an emotional day for me. I'll be putting together a little movie/pic collage for her birthday and will share that in a couple of weeks.

I posted some new cottage pictures in the General forum. Rob surprised me with a new camera as an early birthday gift. If you want to check it out, click here ----> New Camera - New Pictures

Hope you're all doing well and I really miss being able to share all things 'cat'!
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Its So Good To Hear From You Again.
    We Have A New Cat Here The Tubster, The Son? Of The Late Tubby 2.
    And There Have Been Two Poofs Shakespheare And Philip.
    And Theresa , Charles And Moonglow Are Coming Around For Meals.
    We Know The Pain Of Losing A Friend But Maybe One Day A Little Stary Will Come To You, Guided By Nakita Angel Who Doesnt Want You To Be Lonely.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Kass,

Missing Nakita is definitely something many here have been doing with you. She will always have a special place in many hearts.

It's a good thing to stay busy and focused on other things in your life as I believe this will help you (if just a little) in the grieving process. I do hope that one day another special little kitty will come into your life and share the love that you and Rob so deserve.

It's so good to hear from you - please take care. Betty
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Good to hear from you again - take care
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Hi Cass!! It is so good to hear some news about you
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Cass ~ I'm so glad you stopped by. I think of you and Rob and Nakita often. I'm hoping that when the time is right, you will be adopted by another wonderful soul.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Hello!

I love the pictures...and is the renovation one of those that keeps on going, like the Energizer Bunny?

I bet everything will look great - I am looking forward to the pics.

Cass, my mom's birthday is on June 9th - I didn't know she shared her birthday with such a stunning soul as Nakita. I'll be thinking of you and Rob - and maybe Nakita will have a way of letting you know she is ok on that day.

HUGS!

Thanks for staying in touch.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Glad to hear from you.
    Cathy loves Cocoa Kitty.
    http://cocoakitty.net

I am so happy to hear from you. You can still ALWAYS share 'all things cat' with us.....I am sure I speak for all when I say, our cats are your cats.

It's nice to see you again. Nakita definately touched a place in my heart. I know how difficult it can be and I'm happy to see that you do come and stay in touch with us.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Good to hear from you!! Take Care!!
    Nine is Fine!!

What a nice surprise! I have thought of you and Nakita often, wondering how you have been, and missing sweet Nakita. She was a truly gorgeous cat that was taken too soon. Please always feel free to stop in and say "hi"... so we know you are okay.
    Proud Meowmie of Sasha

RIP sweet Tabitha, my heart kitty. You are loved and missed every day. 1988 - 2010

Kass,

I'm glad you checked in. I miss you like crazy. I also miss those gorgeous green Nakita eyes. I know how difficult it'll be for come her birthday. I go through the same thing on Easter Sunday, the day Casey "Bubba Dude" went to the Bridge.

(((((HUGS)))))

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I am so happy to hear that you both are doing okay and loved the pictures with your new camera.

I will be looking forward to your tribute of dear Nakita to mark her 5th birthday.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Kass, it's so nice to hear from you.
    Samantha and I have been missing you.
    Please stop by any time, you are part of the Pet Talk Family!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy