Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please meet no name.*More pictures added*

Please meet no name.*More pictures added*

This little guy had been for sale before I even got Duckie. I was joking around saying I wanted another naked friend and my dad said if it was free. Well I figured I would save all my birthday money and some left over money from my pay check. He was originally for sale for 900 when we saw him (when Duck was for sale) and I saw the ad again for 575. I e mailed her and asked why he wasn't sold yet and she said she just hasn't approved of any homes or people weren't serious enough. She said I could come see him right away though .
    anyways so we masde the hour 1/2 trip to the other end of Toronto just to meet him and of course the Duck came to meet him too.
    Well he hissed at Duck when he first saw him. We were talking ot the lady and she said he lives with other 2 cats and a ton of dogs. She's rehoming most of her animals cause she has no time for them with her new job.
    So we got her to lower the price to 450.

He still doesn't like Duck though. He's hissing and growling at him . I guess it will just take time, he's in a new house new people so I understand. Duckie is so good though he just sits there and doesn't care that he;s getting hissed at. He just sits there with a look on his face like he is confused lol. He doesn't try to swat him or anything and has gone up to Duck still hissing but smelling him too.

His name was originally Cairo prnounced Ki-row. I don't really like it so any suggestions are welcome. I like the name Playdough for him but I think it's too long of a name.

Anyways enough talk I got a couple pictures.

On the ride home..

Duck on the way home (he just slept)

The closest they got to sniffing without hissing, but then he hissed after .

Then duck got too close again.

That's it for now.
    Last edited by buttercup132; 06-09-2007 at 04:04 PM.
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

How exciting!!! I know they'll eventually be inseparable. Just make sure you separate them at first and don't leave them alone unattended. It'll take some time but it's well worth it!!

What a handsome boy he is!

More pictures, please

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Awwwww! What an adoreable boy he is! I LOVE HIM!!! What a handsome baby!!!!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Aww No name is so adorable! Have fun trying to pic a name, because I am having such a hard time picking a name out for my new boy lol. And your new kitty looks so adorable

I"m glad that you could give him a great home, and the owner definatley knew he would be going to a good homen And I think Playdough is a really cute name!

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Could You Please Consider Putting Roca In When You Choose A Name.
    I Know That Almond Roca Baton Would Love To Have A Handsome Cat To Be The Guardian Angel To Love And Would Be A Great Friend To That Little One.
    And We Dont Take To A Lot Of People When We First Meet Them.
    And A Lot Of The Found Cats Did The Hisssssssssssssssssssssssss And Sppppittttttt
    But Were Soon In Big Cat Piles.
    Patience Will Soon Make Companions Who Will Be Lifelong Friends.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congratulations, Alicia!! he's a cutie! Welcome to pt no name.

Oh my gosh how cute Alicia! That face is just darn adorable. Hope you come up with a name someday soon.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Pooky Roca?
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I like the name Cairo. Think about it... Cairo... city in Egypt... Sphinx (the famous pyramid and all that). Sphynx your cat's breed. Maybe calling him Cai/Kai (without the "ro" at the end)?? That's cuter than "Holy crap! I paid how much for a cat?!"

Thanks everyone, I hope he ends up liking the other cats.

I think I might just go with the name Ivy (short for Ivory).

At least he likes Teddy.

See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Sphynxes are like potato chips. You get one and you crave more!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Oh what a gorgeous boy! He's just lovely, what about Ramases for a name, one of the kings of egypt, I may have spelt it wrong sorry.
    I hope him and ducky get along together soon, you're so lucky!

That last post just made me think..how about Lucky? Ducky and Lucky?

Roca Ivy PLEASE!!
    There something in his face that reminds me so much of Almond Roca Baton Angel and she would deem it a honor to be his Guardian Angel with her Husband Pawlas El.

Roca Ramses!!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

He is sooooo cute!!!
    congrats!!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..