Thread: Hi Lady Edwina!

Hi Lady Edwina!

How are you, Miss Edwina? For a week now the kitty girls of Trenton have been coming by to find out what the well dressed kitty girl will be wearing for the New Years Eve galas. Have you chosen your wardrobe? Enjoy all those parties!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Would my Dearest HH Lady Edwina Rose that I can ask you to the Sheraton Hamilton New Years Eve Gala?
    There will be great food , and lots of appetizers which My Cat Dad said include sea food.
    And I have been a Good Cat this year so hes springing for a Romantic Dnner at Shakespheares which is our best 4 Star Restaurant which Cat Dad says in great.
    The only Star I will see there is my California Girl.
    Waiting in Love
    Juke Joint Joseph,The Furry Answer to Nelson Eddy.
    Last edited by catmandu; 12-30-2008 at 09:44 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Cassie wants to know what Lady Edwina has selected for New Year's Eve, too. She and I can't wait to see it! Cassie wonders if Michael Dylan, Mr. Purr would be up for a quiet dinner at home.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Well...it was to be a surprise but since you ask....

You are cracking me up Miss Edwina.. I KNEW you would set the fashion to high.. nobody can top your hat, it is loveeeeeeellllllly!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What a stunning outfit, Lady Edwina! You will turn all heads at New Year.

A QUIET DINNER AT HOME!!!
    AS LONG AS THERE ARE PATES, AS MICHAEL THE DREAM CATS TEETH ARESTILL NOT 100 % READY!
    SOME SOUPS AND CRAB MEAT WOULD BE LOVELY!!!
    THANKYOU CASSIE DEARESTAND CASSIES MEEEOWMIE!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Edwina, you look absolutely fabulous in your hat - red is just you! I'm sure the other girls will be envious when they see you! You sure will turn the boys' heads!

How's Eddie's reaction? We must know!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Wow- red and purple- only a fashion fairy like you can wear such a daring hat

Edwina you exude the ultimate confidence knowing just how fabulous you look in your holiday finery
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Oh my, Lady Edwina! Are you now a member of a Red Hat club?? How fashionable that hat is, with the lovely purple rose!

When I turned 50 last August, someone gave me a little book titled, "The Red Cat Society," and I do believe your photo is in there, dear Edwina! Stunning!

Oh, Lady Edwina! How lovely you look in your hat! Everyone (including me) will wish they looked as nice as you at the New Year festivities!

Michael Dylan, my meowmom assures me that she will have paté ready for New Year's Eve for your healing toofies.

Cassie Cat (and Elyse )
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Lady Edwina,

We kitty girls from Trenton are most impressed with your beautiful hat. You always know exactly what's "in" for any occasion. Your taste is impeccable!
    Thank you so much for the sneak peek. Enjoy all those parties!

The Trenton Trio
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE