Thread: Beautiful Biscuit

Beautiful Biscuit

What a gorgeos boy you are and what an intersting mix of breeds.
    Happy Dog of the Day! You earned that title by being such a good dog. I hope that your day is filled with treats, love and happiness.
    With Love,
    Mittens

Good morning sweet, soft, and cuddly Biscuit, aka Booba! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!! You are one beautiful blend of breeds sweetheart, though I have to admit (after reading your bio.) the Lab in you came shining through, what with your love for water, and obsession with balls! (I think all doggies love peanut butter, hehe!)

Yes, it was unfortunate and sad that your uncle had to let you go. But the good news, the great news is that you were able to stay in the family, and oh what life changer you were for them! (I think they really, really love you!) I can so well relate to your Mom and Dad's need to include you in on all the fun, family activities...every minute of life is more enjoyable, more precious, when shared with a joyful, life and people loving pup such as you!

Bet you can't wait for the warmer weather...almost time to break out your pool! As for today, enjoy a very happy, fun and love filled day with your proud parents! Bet you're going to get spoiled rotten!

Thanks to your Mom for sharing your beautiful self with us!!! I hope she'll pass along a bunch of extra hugs and kisses to you, for me! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Booba!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Biscuit what an adorable baby you are!!!

I couldn't help but smile when I saw your sweet pictures today. What fun it must be to live with you. I hope you are spoiled rotten today. You certainly deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Biscuit!!!!

Hello to you, Handsome Big Man!! What a dapper gentleman you are, Mr, Biscuit. We love your name. We also love peanut butter. Peanut butter on a Biscuit. Pretty corny but sounds good. Too bad your first owner couldn't keep you but you have gone to a great home where you are loved very much. We can tell how soft that gorgeous coat is. How cute it must be to see you in your pool acting like an alligator. Ha ha ha. So funny!!! Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!!! Please tell the family to cover that silky bod with tons of kisses. Throw in some hugs too, ok? Those are all from us to help in the huge celebration. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Biscuit,

What a sweetheart you are. I loved reading your bio.You are
    the sweetest pup & I can see you are dearly loved. I am proud to
    offer my congratulations on being chosen our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Love, hugs & extra treats to celebrate your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hello dear Biscuit, may I say you have a most sweet adorable face. I can see why your mommy is so in love with you. I wish I could see you playing in your pool, you must be so cute chasing your bubbles. And I'm with you on the peanut butter love. Hope you have a happy day sweetie, with lots of hugs and treats. Congratulations on being our DOTD.