Thread: It happened again!!!

It happened again!!!

I was at my computer and it was around 9:30 pm. I heard what I THOUGHT was Murphy meowing at me behind my back. I turned around and she was nowhere to be found. All the cats were sleeping, out like a light. It was either MooShoo or Mollie Rose and I immediately started to cry. Everytime this happens, I go into a crying jag. It's like putting salt in a wound.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

It hurts right now, but eventually it will be comforting to you to hear them or feel them.

HUGS
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Although it would probably scare the bejeebers out of me, and of course make me cry like a baby, I would love to hear my Winston again......
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

Moo Shoo and Molly Rose are sending you an update on how they are doing and that things are going well.:love
    I hear Moose's purr and the little Precious Squeak and My Cats all meeowing when they want me to find something or make a menu choice.
    Its such a pleasure to hear My Friends
    Moo Shoo and Molly Rose are telling you, Hey Meeowmie, Were all right, and having a great time with all Our Animal Angels Friends.
    Dont cry Meeowmie , were in a good place now, and we will always be with you , until we meet again in a Wonderful Place.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Thanks Gary.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

They just want you to know they are doing alright and want you to be happy and ok... I would be talking my butt of to them telling them how much I still love them.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I still see my Pidgie Pie quite often. I just stop and smile. Your RB furkids are doing that to make you happy, Donna, not sad. They want you to know that they're ok and that they haven't forgotten you. No more crying. Be of good cheer.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I "see' things in my house all the time.

Especially at the doors. I see shadows out of the corner of my eye, walking past the windows.

--------------

I have always seen 'things' like that.

I worked in the basement of a building in a records room.

There were aisles/shelves of paper and I while working, by myself, I would always see 'people' walking in the department, but when I would go out to the main walkway, there was no one there.

I chased many a shadow at night, while I was by myself.

(((((((HUGS))))))) for you, Moosmom!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I know Calvin sees Hobbes all the time. I can tell by his body language. I feel him at night when I'm in a semi-sleep state. I think as children we can see alot that we loose as adults. All life has energy and that doesn't die. It is just transformed. You have a bond with those energies that can't be broken. They are with you always.

It's like putting salt in a wound
    Try not to think of it like that - the cats would hate to think they were upsetting you. They just want to call in every now and again to let you know they are both fine and happy and to show you that the bond you have with them will never be broken

Even when they are gone, that bond don't ever break....Love goes on forever!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

There was a plastic bag in the wind , blowing too and through and I could see in my minds eye a whole collection of Our Awesome Angels chasing that bag and playing tag. Chasing that bag , their Wings of Silver and Gold glistening in the sun.
    That made my day to see Our Awesome Ones having so much pure fun!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS