Thread: If you do rescue work...

If you do rescue work...

Have you considered submitting your rescue for a piece of the 1.3 million dollars that Pepsi is giving away each month to community projects; winners determined by the voting public. I have thought of Jen, Clara and Melissa and other people who do rescue work. Check it out for July!!

http://www.refresheverything.com/myi...3dd984d3acd5da

I applied to try and get back the $$$$ that Governor Rell stole from our low cost spay/neuter vouchers project.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    I applied to try and get back the $$$$ that Governor Rell stole from our low cost spay/neuter vouchers project.
    That's awesome! When you get confirmation, you have to let us all know the name of the project. From what I've heard the KEY to winning is to get as many votes as possible FIRST THING IN THE MORNING ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE CONTEST (July 1st). They rank them after the first day and those ranks "Usually" stick. People tend to vote for the current leaders so the leaders usually stay in the top.

Your PT friends and supporters will have to get you in the top and then keep you there.

July is right around the corner...