Thread: Basil's Latest Adventure

Basil's Latest Adventure

Having a kitten in the house is so...well...exciting!

Mawmee and Dadee had their coople frins over lass nite! They ated diner wit out givn me ANEE!! It was even chikn!! So, I begand to mak mi planz. I wood be a good kitti and act lovey and eben sit on anty Jessicas lap. Then...whenz mawmee turnd hers bak...I wood run for the cake she made. Mawmee turnd to get cow juis from the big white mouse hider, I rand for it. When mawmee caut me with choc-o-let frosting and cake in my mouth, she ran ober and pulld me away. She was too escited cos she pulld the plate away, threwd a wine glass ona floor and brokd it and got cake and wine all overs the flor. My chair (yep, they all is mine) is now coberd in choc-o-let and is outside unteel mawmee getz home tonite! Wat ifs those flyin' cat toyz eat it I seys!?!?

After mawmee cleend herself off (I wooda done it!) she got a new cake for her and dindt share ANEE with me agin! I thout I taut her a lessen...o well.

Then!! Today wen mawmee came hom for lunch, she ated her grilld chees and apple stuf witout me AGIN!! But I gess she lernd cos when she put the plat on the countr, it fell and brok!! Mabe she will shar at dinnr!!!

Tanks for lisining...
    Basil
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

basil, dis is chester. my brothers an i unnerstand your plight. our mawmee can be so unreasonable too. ya just got to keep workin wif dem and day will come aroun to yur way of doin stuff someday.

Deer Chester...
    tanks for the supprt, hopfullee mawmee will come around...I'll let u no.

Basil

HI Basil!!

dis is Patches, an i wan to tel you dat I umerstan too!!
    one time wen I wus stil new here, my new mawmee didnt wan
    me to taste her dinnwer, an I do like you, I waitted til she not loking! then I JUMP onto the plat of sagetti!! oh no, mawmee sed, and her pik me up and make me take baff!! ok bye!

Patches

Hey Basil,
    hello! I hear you got into trouble. well as my little brother told you, he did too, and so did I when I waited til my mom wasn't looking then I licked the butter off her toast, but she turned around before i could finish, she caught me, and this was the day after Patches' spaghetti trick. she started to get mad, then just said oh heck with it and made another slice!

Emma

ok you two can I have my computer back? honestly, these cats! sounds like you had a bad evening, sorry about your broken dishes! I had to laugh though, sitting here eating ice cream, and rofl!!

You cat people haven't grown that extra pair of eyeballs that I needed to. Nothing is sacred, gotta keep them eyes open!
    But it sure is funny knowing it is universal, a cat will be a cat.

Former User Guest
    Ooohhhh, sweet Basil, that was so funny! Casper says he remembers those times well too

Haha, too funny (even though mommy prolly doesn't think so, lol)

I have a 4 mths. old kitten so I'm basically going through the same sorta stuff, lol

Basil, Mini asked me to tell you that you don't go for the chocolate things, you go for the chicken. Then you don't get brown goo all over your mummy and the furniture!!!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Basil- you little rascal! When will your mommy learn "what's yours is yours and what's hers is yours?" That is such a funny story to imagine!

I just put an extra plate down first, and then they eat from that. Esp. chicken...Tex will do backflips for chicken.

You are ALL cat, Basil

Originally posted by Cataholic
    I just put an extra plate down first, and then they eat from that. Esp. chicken...Tex will do backflips for chicken.
    That would be SO much easier! On us AND our dishes!!!