Thread: A moment of silence for Andy's mouse

A moment of silence for Andy's mouse

Oh I am heartbroken! Look at what that DAWG that lives with me did---chewed the eyes right of his head! I tell you sometimes it's more than a cat can stand. She has messed up so many of my toys. I really loved this little mousey. Do any of my other feline buddies have to put up with this kind of grief? Woe is me!

We had that happen one time!

Hi Andy,

We had that happen to some of our fur mice when a visiting doggie chewed the fur right off the plastic bodies....but you know, we like to carry around the fur all by itself now. It does still have a doggie scent to it though. You know, the dogs slobber all over the things first, then they leave them for US. Nine times outta ten, the doggies are bigger than us, so we let them have their way.

Maybe Santa will bring you some new toys. Hold tight!

Love,
    Gabe, Grammy & Miley

Oh no - Hanna had that happen to her this morning too. I didn't take pictures, I threw the soggy thing in the trash.

Bandit the dog got a hold of the white mousie. Then later, Hanna came out find it, I had already thrown it away.

We have alot of mousey fatalities at our house too! Here is the culprit ..... Could it be a "poodle thing"?

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

We have alot of mousey fatalities at our house too! Here is the culprit ..... Could it be a "poodle thing"?

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Not just a poodle thing...

A boxer thing too!!

At least three mice and a featherball have met an early demise b/c of Miss Sassy Sara Leigh!! K'Cee now requests that her mice come in 6 packs so that she always has a back up.

And Ritzy... have you been influencing my K'Cee? Allllllll her toys must be put in the big bed before we go to sleep!

PS Sara eats the fur! YUCK!! DAWGS! lol

*sigh* It's also a Chow thing. Some of our mousies get prematurely sent to Mousie-Heaven when our cuzin Kemo comes a visiting. Dogz! !!

>^._.^< Cassy 'n

>^._.^< Livvy
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

it's also a cat thing......Sterling chews the tails off all the fur mice as soon as he gets one.

Tigris' answer:
    What kind of cats are you? I have to kill for a living: eyes out, tail out, fur away. I can leave that plastic carcass in mommy's bed

Oh, poor Andy!!! The furry mice don't survive in our house either. My dogs chew them up completely!!!! Poor Butter has had to resort to hunting for the real thing!!!