Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Widget!

Widget!

A cat that loves car rides? What a gorgeous kitty you have there and a sweet one too! Congratulations there Widget, on being today's Cat of the Day!!
    Susan
    =^..^=

Such a handsome fluffy hunk of a boy!
    Widget, have a nice day and a long and a happy life!
    Nosekisses from Juni

Aah Widget, you should definitely check the thread "Can cats do your homework" at Cat General.
    You look as if you were the purrfect students tutor. You even can operate a scanner!
    You are a handsome guy and whenever you want to come over from Oregon to cuddle with me you're welcome

Love the fluffy tail :-)

You are so cute! I think it is great you love to ride in a car. My cats meow like they are going off to the gas chamber if I take them somewhere. I have attempted to drive around and show them riding is more than just a trip to the vet. Anyway, I am glad you have a purrrent who knew to not stop at just one vet's opinion about your digestive problems. Hopefully those problems are gone now. Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day. I hope you get plenty of yogart and catnip.
    Catwoman761
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Star, Francine,Doobie, and Manny's human

What a handsome boy you are! I love the name Widget. You have a pretty tail and little white toes.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Dearest Widget: You may be part dog, but by the looks of that gorgeous tail, there must be some fox in there too. All of my darlings are Siamese Crosses (with slender tails), so when I see a splendid specimen of a tail like yours, I simply must pause to appreciate and admire it. It truly is a work of art, and I hope you carry it proudly and keep it out of the dust. Congratulations on making Cat of the Day, Sweet Widget!

Furry accolades to Widget!!!

Oh, Widget, your face is absolutely wonderful!!! So bright and happy! Your markings and beautiful white socks, and then (as everyone has proclaimed)...that amazing TAIL!!!! Oh, you are one handsome guy, and meeting you is a privilege. Your purrson receives our cat applause for caring so much...God bless you both!
    Catgratulations, Widget, you are certainly a purrrecious Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

What a beauty you are Widgies!! Is that a copy machine your on?? Very inquisitive QT!! May you have a long long life full of fine healthy, happiness and treats, treats, treats!!

Wonderful Widget with the white socks, you really made me smile today! Are you scanning in your purr-fect paws for a school project to help your mommy? I really wish we could get our 3 kitties to take enjoyable car rides! All they think is vet, vet, vet, but YOU, Widget, have been many times to vets for your problem, and you STILL love cars!!!! What a wonderful Widget (and a loving Mommy) indeed!!!!!

Wonderful widget

A cat that like Car Rides , that is a very rare cat indeed , my cats dont care for the Cat Cab trip to the vets at all! What a woderful gift your co worker gave to you , a gift that will become more and more of a treasure as the years go by , while material gifts usually end up in a lawn sale! Wonderful Widget COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Widget
    What a cute name for a handsome fellow. For some reason, it seems to fit you. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today, sweetie.

COOL - AN OREGON KITTY!

Congratuations Widget, on being our very special COTD

Hi Widget,

You are really a very handsome fella sweetie. So happy
    that you have a wonderfully special person to love & care
    for you. Through thick & thin, right? That's what friends are
    for. Happy congratulations going out to you today Widget
    as you are honored here today as our CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Now listen: I just came back from having lunch at Taco Bell with my wife, my daughter Lisa and Pistol. Pistol, by the way, is not a dog but a cat and he is not even like a dog but he does love to ride in a car and to get his own side order of chicken at Taco Bell.

As I have said so, so, so.... so many times before a cat is never, ever, like a dog. True, there may be things that dogs do that some cats do as well, but, you know, whales swim in the sea and I sometimes do too, but no one ever says, "you know, Frostfrog is just like a whale."

Widget is a cat, all cat, and no dog at all.

Now that I have gone on a tangent about the cat from Tangent, let me heap my praises upon Widget, who surely could not be improved upon and could not be built better no matter what they say. I will pass through Oregon in February and I will keep my eyes open. If I see a cat that is short on enzymes eating yogurt, I will buy half a pint of the stuff myself, preferably raspberry flavored and sit down and share it with him.

I am curious, though: just what kind of stuff is it that Widget so bravely and good humoredly puts up with?

What a handsome boy you are Widget, and it looks like you're having so much fun chasing that scanner. Sounds like you are a wonderful boy, and your human is very glad to have you.

Congratulations on your special day. I hope you get lots of extra treats and skritchies to help celebrate!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl