Thread: Bon Bon

Bon Bon

What a smart fellow you are, Bon Bon!!!! I don't like to sleep in hot rooms either!!! You are so very handsome and a wonderful choice for Dog of the Day!!! Congratulations!!!

BonBon, you sound like a wonderful little family member! Your picture is adorable. I can tell your family treasures your company each and every day! Those are some very funny stories, too! I bet you like to act like you're still sleeping in the morning so that maybe your mom will stay home with you! Wishing you all the best!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Good Morning Bon Bon, my, I agree you are very special. I love to hear that you take walks but don't like to get your paws dirty, it puts a smile on my face. You are also quite the Gourmet, forget the dog food you love people food including ice cream, me to.
    One can tell how much your human loves you and I can see why.
    You are a wonderful companion. Congratulations dear, sweet Bon Bon Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Oh Bon Bon - you are SO cute!! I would love to see you do the jiggly wiggly dance sweetheart! Well your family certainly adores you and I can see why! You rock Bon Bon!!!

CONGRATULATIONS BON BON!

You are such a sweetheart, I hope your day is just wonderful!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Bon Bon, you are so special and adorable! I understand how your human feels about leaving you and loving you more than anything!!! I know those big eyes and drool with the pleasepleaseplease look so well, I couldn't resist you either!!!! Have a wonderful, special day, precious boy, with celebrity walks and ice cream and kisses!!

Oh Bon Bon! Aren't you the sweet confection! Everything about you is precious, from the way you keep those dainty paws pristene, to doing the "jiggly wiggly" to being the consummate love bug! You are irresistable! No wonder your person yearns for that time when she/he comes home to be greeted by adorable YOU! Congratulations to you dear little Bon Bon, that beautiful face and BIG smile of yours have made my day! Yay, Bon Bon, our delightful, dancing, simply darling Dog of the Day!! Ice cream all around!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Bon Bon,

You are the cutest little doggie friend. Sounds like you have
    a wonderful home with people that love you very much.Happy
    congratulations on being chosen as today's DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

How cute . LOVE how you won't sleep in a hot room ..... me either!!

Have a great day!
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

Congratulations on your special day! Hope you had a great day. I have always loved poms, and you are a real good looking one too!