Thread: Saby is adorable!!

Saby is adorable!!

Saby you are too cute!! Way to use the dog as a taxi, very efficient! Such a smart birdy, and playful too!! Don't get in too much trouble making fart noises!

Sensational Saby!!

Aren't you something, Saby? So brilliant and red, and so much fun too!!! I had to chuckle when I heard some of the "bad" noises you had learned!!!! I'm glad you have a good canine sibling who lets you hitch rides, and safely too!!!

I met some Lories at our zoo and we had the best time feeding them and watching them "wrestle". Of course, I was worried sick at the "fighting", but the attendant assured me it was all in fun and that everyone was ok. It was like watching cats or dogs play!!!!

Congratulations, Saby, on being our Pet of the Day!!!! What a bright, brilliant birdie you are!!!

Saby
    What a beautiful color you are!
    It was so much fun to meet you today. I laughed out loud when I read about your 'bad' noises! You are such a rascal! You certainly deserve the top honors around here as the Special Pet of the Day. Congratulations, sweetie!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree, Saby, your color is strikingly beautiful. Your story of the riding the dog and calling him a bad birdie had me chuckling! You must be really fun to have around!

Congrats of being Pet of the Day! Hope you get lots of lovin' and treats....your taxi cab too!

Yes Saby, you are adorable...and gorgeous...and smart...and FUNNY What a character! I only wish I could see a picure of you hitching a ride on Armanni! What a brave birdie Saby, you've got personality plus and I've no doubt, things are never quiet around your house! Need we mention those "nawtee" noises? Thanks for the big smiles and laughs, adorable Saby! I hope you and the family and of course Armanni, have a very special day celebrating your well earned day in the spotlight! Congratulations to adorable Saby, Pet of the Day

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a darling birdy - such pretty colors! I would laugh so hard if I saw you on your doggy - too too funny and cute. Saby rocks! Congrats for being Our Adorable Pet of the Day!