Thread: Something cruel!

Something cruel!

someone that doesn't want to take care of their horse and more, leaves it in the community pasture, now thats sad and so CRUEL! but now since no one has claimed it, they r gonna put it up for auction! hurrah for horsey! i wanna buy it but i don't think i have enough money! NOOO but i hope it goes to a good home!
    but it makes me sad how creul people can be, just cause they don't love it anymore, and don't wanna take care of it, they dump it in the pasture and leave it there to die!! OH that makes me so mad!

i know exactly how you feel!
    the people that live next door have like 15 cats and they are all spoiled roten! they can do what ever they want! but they also have a dog that is kept on a chain all day starring up at the house waiting for his owner to come out and play with him. and this dog is so sweet and doesn't deserve to want attention from them. they even beat him sometimes! just because he wants to get petted by them and gets exicted when they come down to him. like they will set a pop can on the ground and his chain will knock it over so they hit him! that just makes me so mad and sad!

evilness!!!
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

It's so sad that people have pets they don't care for properly, unfortunately, there are many out there.

Judging from your posts, I take it you're both young teenagers. If I were you, I would find someone grown up who seem sensible to you and cares for animals (hopefully your parents), and talk with them about this. The people who do such things can be reported - and should be!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

u see, thats the problem, no one clsimed the pour horse and so now it will actually be sold and hopefully to a better owner!