Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HEY PTers! I'M HOME!!!!

HEY PTers! I'M HOME!!!!

HEY PTERS, I'M HOME!!! To all PTers, I'm just got home about a
    half hour ago. The new knee is still pretty stiff & sore, but I can get around with a walker. I'll have a PTer(physical therapist) coming around and also a nurse. Nikki just came down to greet me and Daisy will be down later. HOW IN THE HECK CAN I THANK YOU?? PTers I AM OVERWHELMED WITH ALL THE CARDS, GIFTS, AND EMAILS THAT CAME TO ME AT THE HOSPITAL!! SAYING THANK YOU WON'T EVEN BEGIN TO COVER IT!! ( I think you guys drove the poor lady at the hospital CRAZY) BUT JUST FOR A START< THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! (to Slick, I guess I do have a funny accent0

OMG, Welcome Home David. That was such a short hospital stay!! You must have been a great patient; either that or they got sick of delivering all those Pet Talkers cards.

Now listen to nurse Mario and sit down and take it easy. Preferrably the chair will be right in front of your 'puter.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Hi, David! I am so glad to hear from you! I have been wondering about you the past few days. How's the pain? How are ya!?

Thank you Wolfie!

Originally posted by slick
    OMG, Welcome Home David. That was such a short hospital stay!! You must have been a great patient; either that or they got sick of delivering all those Pet Talkers cards.

Now listen to nurse Mario and sit down and take it easy. Preferrably the chair will be right in front of your 'puter.
    sLICK, I think the lady making out the emails wanted to throw me out first!! Hey slick, what accent?

Welcome home! I hope your knee feels as good as new soon!
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Welcome home!!! I can't believe you are back so quickly! You do everything those doctors tell you now. We want you running around in the shortest time possible!

Originally posted by david p
    sLICK, I think the lady making out the emails wanted to throw me out first!! Hey slick, what accent?
    When I spoke to you on the phone I could hear a very pronouced American accent. It's like when I was at Gini's, I was told I had a Canadian accent.

Canadian's have an accent??

Check out the whole General forum. You've missed out on quite alot.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Originally posted by Tonya
    Hi, David! I am so glad to hear from you! I have been wondering about you the past few days. How's the pain? How are ya!?
    The Pet Talk therapy is working wonders! I start the the regular PT on monday. The bionic knee is still pretty stiff and sore, and I think the reason I didn't stay longer was that they wanted to make sure that the incision had started to heal.

Slick, I think the reason for the short hospital stay was that the surgeon wanted to make sure the incision had started to heal. Slick, this incision is about 6 inches long(and UGLY!)

Welcome back, David! That was quick! Now, don't rush it, just take it easy. Have you got a chair with wheels on it? Then, don't overdo the drugs and race around bumping into things!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

walker on wheels!

Originally posted by Randi
    Welcome back, David! That was quick! Now, don't rush it, just take it easy. Have you got a chair with wheels on it? Then, don't overdo the drugs and race around bumping into things!

Wishing you a speedy recovery!
    Randi, all I plan to do for the next couple of days is to be on PT! I have a walker on wheels where I can get to the kitchen and bedroom. It's a good thing I don't have to go up steps. Kitchen, living room, bathroom, and bedroom are on one level.

Hey, you are home already? You were on everyone's mind earlier in the week.

I am glad that you got all of your cards. That was Phred's idea.

Accent? I have never talked to you on the phone, but I can guarantee you that the one with the "accent" is our Slick.

Being a Kanuck and all.........how can she help it?

Welcome home David! We will have something to celebrate at Thursdays (which seems to be open 24/7).

Take good care and do as you are told!!

Welcome home David Oh, what great news! Could've told you...they kick 'em out pretty quick these days Back surgeries used to be on bedrest for days and hospitalized for 2-3 weeks! Now, 1 maybe two days and you're outta there! We're all SO happy to have you home, safe, sound and on the way to recovery David! You did it guy Woo hoo! Now, take it easy, but work hard on your PT Before long, you'll be leaping buildings in a single bound! Good for you friend {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

that poor lady!

Originally posted by gini
    Hey, you are home already? You were on everyone's mind earlier in the week.

I am glad that you got all of your cards. That was Phred's idea.

Accent? I have never talked to you on the phone, but I can guarantee you that the one with the "accent" is our Slick.

Being a Kanuck and all.........how can she help it?

Welcome home David! We will have something to celebrate at Thursdays (which seems to be open 24/7).

Take good care and do as you are told!!
    Gini, I think the idea of throwing me out early came from that poor lady that printed up the e-mails!! LOL LOL

When I spoke to you on the phone I could hear a very pronouced American accent. It's like when I was at Gini's, I was told I had a Canadian accent.

Canadian's have an accent??

Check out the whole General forum. You've missed out on quite alot.
    Slick, my accent is unique among american accents. Pittsburgh accents are really pronounced and different from american accents!! BTW, if I missed your birthday, I'm sorry, I was busy! LOL LOL Happy belated birthday!