Thread: Energizer Battery Commercial REVISED

Energizer Battery Commercial REVISED

Thanks to all the people that wrote in to Energiser to complain about the boy putting the cat in the dryer.... they changed it!!!!

I was watching tv tonight and the commercial came on... only when she went to the dryer, she removed a basket of broken eggs, not a cat! Woohoo! Power to the people! See, we DO have a voice and it WILL be heard!

Wonderful!! Dennis wrote to them and was also happy to see the commercial. He said it had a cat's meow but no cat in the dryer

Yay!!!!!!

Still don't know why they think that commercial will make people buy Energizer batteries. And, by the way, they really don't know bunnies at all. For every bunny I know, naps are very important. Must be some kind of terrier in that bunny suit or something.

I saw the revised commerical over the weekend and was glad they changed it. Now we need to work on the new M&M bar candy (I believe) that has this kid taking all wrappers off and laying them about floor and says "Mom the dog ate the candy again". In the smallest print ever across the screen they say "dont feed to dogs". Chocolate is lethal to aniamals. I shiver everytime I see that ad.
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

I'm glad we helped change it... Now we do have to work on that M&M commercial.. that's a scary thought.

That is Great News,but yoy ahve to wonder,who thought,that taht was approquiate,in the First Place!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Whoo hoooo! What the heck were they thinking in the first place?!

Thank you Wolfie!

Just think of what we could do if we REALLY put our minds to it.

Somewhere there is a media consultant worrying about what the 'pet advocates' MIGHT say about making a bunny carry around a drum....

Ugh, eggs in the dryer. What an unholy mess!

Liz
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado