Thread: Introducing...

Introducing...

well,she's not ours But we've been feeding her for the past couple of days.She's really sweet!! I have no idea if she's a stray,or lives somewhere around here.I really dont know,but she seems to be outside all the time.She's used to human contact,and sure loves canned food We would let her in the house,but Bear would probably have a Heart Attack(not litterally),and the dogs would chase her Here are a few pictures!
    Is her colouring Callico?im not very good with cat colours

Eating food on our driveway...

sitting on the street...

Awww, what a cutie pie! Her coloring is Tortie with white

She sure is pretty. Reminds me of Rie Ries Annie.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

She certainly,is a Beautiful Cat,and for the life,of me,I wish,that,they would keep her,inside,where she is safe!This Is Sherman,the Little Fellow,who comes,on the Porch,and is a sweet Cat! Your Cat,looks like A Gem,to me!!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

She looks pretty healthy, so if she's a stray, it doesn't appear she's been one long. Hopefully she's fixed and belongs to someone! Maybe ask around the neighborhood if they know if anyone owns her. She sure is pretty.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

We fed her 2 cans today,and she ate it all.She seems to be really hungry all the time.I dont know if she's starving or what.We just got home at 9:00pm,and she was sitting in the middle of the street.
    I'm probably going to have to ask around to see if anyone knows who's cat it is.

She is one pretty cat for sure.

I hope you can find out if she belongs to someone. It sure makes me nervous to see her sitting on the street like that. I pray she stays safe.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

She's VERY pretty!! I just love that calico coloring.

Thanks for feeding her, I'm sure she really appreciates it.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

What a beautiful cat! Her fur is very shiny, so she has been cared for recently. She needs to get out of the middle of the road, though.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

the oddest thing happened,,,
    my mom saw a car stop on our street and picked her up i dont know if it was her owners or what.Then they drove off with her.About 5 minutes later,she was back by our house So those people picked up their cat,left her outside their house,then the cat comes back where she was before.
    I dont know if she's starving or not,she's always hungry.She seems a little thin too.

That IS really odd... I mean... if it was me, and mamma and daddy saw me on the street, they would take me right inside, and keep me there for quite a few days in the hope that I never go out on the street again! (I am an indoor/outdoor kitty... always inside at night... yesterday I was naughty, and didn't come home til 1am in the morning, but mamma sat up waiting for me! I have never gone out on the street though, as there's 9 gardens connected to mamma and daddy's, and I am VERY good, and keep within those gardens!)
    Thank you joanofark for my fab new avatar!