Thread: Magoo and Rosco

Magoo and Rosco

Two of my goofy boys!

Here is trouble maker #1. My little litter box terrorist Magoo

Trouble maker #2. My into everything and life is a party Rosco

Goofy face Goo killing the feather

Goofy face Rosco killing the feather

Two trouble makers attempting to kill the wrong end of the feather wand

This eventually led to a bit of a playful skirmish which ended up with Goo chasing down Rosco. Magoo has learned that the little punk goes "up" so he can't find him. Goo has caught on to that and here he is getting ready to reach up and tag the tar out of Rosco!

He didn't miss either.

Rosco decides he's had enough of that so he goes upstairs and gets into moms craft basket and brings daddy one of moms little paint brushes. BRAT!
    Look at the smirk on that face!

Daddy teases him and tells him he's going to brush his teeth. Obviously Rosco finds this amusing.

Magoo says "Oh momma, scratch my belly and I will give you the cute face"

Rosco is now involved with daddy and playing "brush my teeth". Goo got his belly rub and is now doing what he does best.

Thats two of my goofy boys!
    Yes, Magoo has the puffy eye again but is off to the vet for draining today. Poor guy.

Cute and cuter!! I don't know which is which though!! Rosco is hilarious getting that *rize* paintbrush trophy Goo is a hoot listening for Rosco after going "up" and then smacking him good!! Great pictues, Lisa and your captions get me giggling almost as much as talking to you on the phone!!

This is the first time I've seen your guys. Now I know why you named him Magoo! What a very special cat he is! Looks like he has no trouble getting around (and getting into trouble, too!).

Rosco, on the other hand, probably lends a helping hand in that regard....love the look on his face with the brush firmly in teeth. Smirk is right!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

I just LOVE that face!! Makes me want to kiss him all over!! Great pictures, Lisa!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Your boys are so handsome! I love that smirk Roscoe has on his face and Magoo is just adorable!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

A goofy boy thread without Leroy? Something doesn't seem right... oh Leroy... yooo hoo?

Rosco sure is starting to look like a young man instad of a young boy. Why do they grow up so fast?

ITS ALWAYS WONDERFUL,TO SEE SCRAPPY MAGOO,AND ROSCO,PLANNING,THIER MISCHIEF TOGETHER,THEY ARE SUCH GREAT PALS,AND I BET,THAT THEY DO,FIND A BIT,OF TROUBLE,NOW,AND AGAIN,DONT THEY.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

AH POO! Can not see the pictures of those two.. So, why do I keep coming hoping I can?? (Cuz, I am not a quitter!!!!) Reckon I can go look at the pictures of Goo that I have in my room and be happy that I have them with me. My own Satutday morning Goo fix!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What handsome boys. Sure looks like they know how to get into trouble, but they are so adorable who could get mad at those faces. Hope Magoo's eye is better soon.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Cuteness overload
    I especially love the photo of Rosco bringing you the craft brush. RBButterscotch used to bring down supplies (brushes, paint bottles etc) from upstairs craft area. It was his way of telling me it's time for crafts upstairs.
    Mogoo just cracks me up
    Owned by my 8 precious furry kids... My 3 daughters Cindy & Abby & Aly and 5 sons Skinny, Stephen, Carson, Fuzzmuzz and Franklin.
    Owned by two special canine sons Coco and Snoopy and two canine daughters, Sadie and Gretchen

Always in our hearts RBButterscotch & RBThumper, RB Ms. Eleanor

Terrific pictures!

Near Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest
    Rosco would fit in with The Tribe just fine - little rebel attitudes and everything in life is a TOY.

And Magoo and Pippin could trade secrets on how to use radar detection to run down the little rebels in their lives.

Sorry Goo has to go in for the eye again...we always have to hog-tie Pippin each week and clean his eyes too. Oh well...small price to pay for the love in return!

Tiger, Percy, Antoinette, Scooter,Norbert,Willy, Pippin
    www.tribeof7.com

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    Magoo a "litterbox terrorist"? ROFLMAO at that term....great pictures of your handsome boys Lisa! Rosco is all cat now huh?
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

LOL, I'm sure there is always something going on with those two around.

Rosco has gotten so big but I still see that "teenage" face on him just like Rocky has. That's how you know you still have lots of "into things" moments ahead.

From Decker with Love

Yes, life is always busy with these two and the other ten! somebody is always up to something. It seems like Rosco is always involved somehow.

Catnapper Kim, never you fear! Leroy is and always will be my number one goofy boy! He's slowing down some as he ages but he is still a problem child!