Thread: 3D Scan pics

3D Scan pics

I went for my 3D scan today.

Baby is growing well, she currently weighs 1.5KG, which is just SLIGHTLY above average for 29 weeks, but nothing to worry about.

She had her little hands in front of her face the entire time, and she was also lying very close to my placenta, so we didn't get the best pics, but it was such a thrill to see her, and to share it with Warren, as he came with me.

The doctor said I can go back in 4 weeks and he will try again, but I won't have to pay again!!

Here she is:

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

hello there little girl!

this must be so exciting for you both. her hand on her face is soo cute!

did I miss her name anywhere? I can't wait until you have her! my sister just had her baby..
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

It's just so neat all the ways to do ultra sounds . I had the first one in our county when I had daughter 24 Years ago and it was just a flat scan. they couldn't print it out it had to go on x-ray film.
    Gina horrah for your sister what was it and all the details Oh heavens pm or e-mail me the details.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

Cool! I wish I could've had one of those, but they're just too expensive over here right now. Maybe for the next one.

As for sonograms at all, I'm done with them! The sonographer at University of Maryland had me scheduled for one on the 20th but then my OB scheduled our induction for the next day, so I asked her if she really thought it was necessary for me to still go since we'd be finding out how big he is in person the next day and she agreed with me and said I could cancel it. Phew!

I still really want to get a 3-D one for the next baby... Yours are adorable and she looks so sweet!

Those 3-D pics are so cool. Congrats and she's a cutie.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

That is so cool. I'm just amazed at the 3D scans. Thanks for sharing it with us, Julie. How are you feeling?

What a little cutie pie, Julie!!!!!

Wasn't it a cool experience getting it done? I really enjoyed mine even though our baby didn't cooperate much either. I didn't really have the option to go back, though, because they recommend not getting them done post 32 weeks and I was just that when I went. I think they still got some good shots, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

wow that is so great..been so long since we have had a baby in the family..sigh..so sweet..

How exciting!!! Wow, you can reallly see her little face!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

How wonderful!!

Quote Originally Posted by RobiLee
    That is so cool. I'm just amazed at the 3D scans. Thanks for sharing it with us, Julie. How are you feeling?
    I'm feeling great. I get a bit tired and sore when I walk around too much or spend too much of the day sitting and driving, but it's not always possible to have a little lie down - always SOOO many things to do!! (Especially at this time of year). Other than that, I am really enjoying being pregnant, so I am just trying to enjoy every moment I can!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobodeb
    What a little cutie pie, Julie!!!!!

Wasn't it a cool experience getting it done? I really enjoyed mine even though our baby didn't cooperate much either. I didn't really have the option to go back, though, because they recommend not getting them done post 32 weeks and I was just that when I went. I think they still got some good shots, though.
    It was amazing! It was really special for Warren too, as it's the first time he heard her heartbeat too, so it was great to have him there with me. I think she is SUCH a cutie=pie too - but then I am a TINY bit biased LOL!!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

WOW!!!!

Isn't she cute.... How excititng for you to get to see her. It looks like she is sucking her thumb in the first picture. So cute!!!

Is she still right-side-up? Or has she flipped upside down yet?
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

That's so cool how you can get 3D scans of your baby! It really does look like she is sucking her thumb. Precious

Hello little one . How exciting Julie, takecare.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*