Thread: Jack bit Tom hehehe

Jack bit Tom hehehe

I'm still LOL
    Its not the first time Jack has bitten Tom, but this time was just funnier. Tom was teasing him with his finger about 5 inches above the water.. Jack jumped out & bit Toms finger & broke the skin HAHAHAHA

Tom was being all whinny from the bite & then called Jack evil & went to his room. LOL

Here is a pic of my 6 inch cuttie (I think hes a cuttie), awww, look has his innocent wittle sparkly face hehehe

Jack has drawn my blood. I was doing a regular hand feeding of Krill & he bit my whole finger & caught me with one of his teeth heheh, I still love my cuttie

A bitting FISH? I would be keeping my fingers out of that tank! YIKES!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

All I got to say is....

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies
    A bitting FISH? I would be keeping my fingers out of that tank! YIKES!!

His bites are mostly, umm love bites heheh

Now Mango's bites would be horrible.. I saw what a 2 inch of his specied did & it shreded his owners skin & Mango is a foot long so I think I'd be loosing chunks of skin & loads of blood!! I freak out whenever someone puts their fingers near his water. I'm just so scared hes really gonna hurt someone, his teeth are pretty darn big & he has broken a lot of things in his tank with that big mouth of his But hes just sooo pretty he looks like a goldfish with big ol teeth hehe

What kind of fish are they?

I think he's cute too!
    I've always wanted a pirranah (sp?) (I don't know if they are legal or not) or oscar or some type of bigger more aggressive fish.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Wow! He can be a biting fish, but he's still really cute!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Quote Originally Posted by lv4dogs
    What kind of fish are they?

I think he's cute too!
    I've always wanted a pirranah (sp?) (I don't know if they are legal or not) or oscar or some type of bigger more aggressive fish.

Jack is a Jack Dempsey (hes a midget, he should be 12-15 inches long).
    Mango is a full grown male Red Devil. His species is known to kill Pirranah for fun & with ease. Mango bit an 8 inch goldfish's head in 1/2! Hes shattered the light glass to his tank, he chewed up my castle, hes currently chewing up my large sea shell, hes shattered those coloured glass rocks, which I cannot pick up as I cannot get my hands into his tank long enough. Hes pure evil.. You'll LOVE him when you come here to see them.

Every now & then I remove some of the background to Jacks tank so Mango & Jack can see eachother.. Its fun watching them do their little dances & Jack changes colours & then they both bite the tank glass.. I only do this cause both fish get VERY VERY bored & when they see eachother for a few days, it keeps them busy for weeks protecting their tank & waiting for the intruder to show back up.

Quote Originally Posted by king2005
    Jack is a Jack Dempsey (hes a midget, he should be 12-15 inches long).
    Mango is a full grown male Red Devil. His species is known to kill Pirranah for fun & with ease. Mango bit an 8 inch goldfish's head in 1/2! Hes shattered the light glass to his tank, he chewed up my castle, hes currently chewing up my large sea shell, hes shattered those coloured glass rocks, which I cannot pick up as I cannot get my hands into his tank long enough. Hes pure evil.. You'll LOVE him when you come here to see them.

Every now & then I remove some of the background to Jacks tank so Mango & Jack can see eachother.. Its fun watching them do their little dances & Jack changes colours & then they both bite the tank glass.. I only do this cause both fish get VERY VERY bored & when they see eachother for a few days, it keeps them busy for weeks protecting their tank & waiting for the intruder to show back up.

Oh my I LOVE Red Devils! They are so stunning looking. Very beautiful fish indead!
    Jacks a cutie too as I already stated.

I can't until spring/summer!
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

I ment I can't wait until spring/summer. lol

Here is Mango back in 2004.. hes matured a bit & his teeth are larger & ther are more of them, but his colour hasn't changed much

What a handsome fella!