Thread: It's not all bad

It's not all bad

I got an email today that Tyler's passport is ready to be picked up!! I was afraid that it would take much longer because the lady had to personally take it down to the embassy and everything. I get to go pick that and his birth certificate up tomorrow My house feels empty, but at least I've gotten a lot of cleaning done. I'm trying to act as normal as possible so that I don't upset Tyler. We took a walk earlier today and tonight him and I are going to see Bewitched at the base theater.
    Annnnd I mailed off a box to Paul today, 21 lbs 2 oz, and it was free I love MPS it's fairly slow, but anything that will enable me to send a 21lb box to my hubby for free is wonderful. I wonder if I'll be able to mail for free from the states?? Probably not... I'll just have to mail him a lot of heavy stuff over the next month. It will be free for him to mail back anything that he doesn't need as well. There is a light in this long lonely tunnel
    Visit my website to learn about fabulous kitchen gadgets and cookware! www.pamperedchef.biz/melissawendl

Missy - these first days are really the worst - as the shock starts to wear off - but you are doing great, keeping positive and staying busy. You will do just fine I know (oh - did your civilian-FEE passport come too???)

Next, Paul's mom will be there, you two can run all over and then....... to the states.

Some more positive things:

Sleep in the middle of a big bed
    sleep when you feel like it
    Eat what you are in the mood for, whenever you feel like it
    go to a theater with multiple movies
    cable TV with lots of American channels
    bookstores!!
    watch the baby cousins play
    eat mom's dinners
    go to the mall, WalMart, etc
    see your very best childhood friend!!