Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Pink Pet Talk ..

My Pink Pet Talk ..

and a promised update - I am home! been a little over a month moving around! well, I moved here on the first of this month but it was not 'home' yet, shaddow (one of my cat went missing), furnitures didn't came just two days ago and bathroom were just fixed for last time this morning!) and am loving it now! it's 3x bigger than california apartment! I realize I and my ark didn't needed this much of space, also am missing them most of time when I'm in other room.. I now always had to look for them.

anyway, it has been snowing & snowing..... so we have been staying inside here, still cleaning, repositioning stuffs, and still need buy right clothes & shoes.. and I just set up my net! yay. I've never had one before, not that I need it but just started a job - editing a website for my friend and taking one online class...(psst, and pet talk too!)

I always had to go to my college lab back there in california for picture uploads before I go back home and lurk/post mostly on my pager. now I have my own and can use it any time I want to! and even molded it pink. probably too bright, eww or too much for some of you. but see photos - and soon when I gather up some pictures for some threads I promised to share, you'll be seeing them soon!

off to run around in home yiiippeee!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pink pet talk.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	159.1 KB 
ID:	26359   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	or purple!.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	183.5 KB 
ID:	26360  
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Good to hear your starting to settle in.
    I must ask how did you get it to be pink!!!!
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

3. Im with Buttercup132

how in the world did you make it pink?

So glad that things are finally coming together and that you are settling in! Enjoy the extra space, you will get used to it eventually and I am sure that all of your Ark is having so much fun exploring!

I must also ask, how did you get it pink? Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

moosmom, I've been thinking about it! I'm almost settled in..

haha, is that all you want to know? how to pinkize it - (windows xp), first you'd have to disable webpage's sources or everything will stay - (fonts, background colors & text colors)

open any window, click on following -
    • tools -
      internet options -
      general tab -
      accessibility -
      ignore colors/styles & sizes of fonts on web pages -

then "OK" to take you back to tabs, you'll see colors and others you can play with. you have four choices of colors - background, texts, un/visited links - it's fun! also, fifth color for hoovering but you won't see that color much.

you could disable almost anything except pet talk's own logo, buttons and its colors - blue (reply/thread/quote) buttons and images of course. I don't know about MAC, sorry and hope this can help the idea of how-to-do progress!

here are more I played around.. halloween? princess? NSCAR? lol .. last one is what mine looks like now, it's fun changing everyday! I remember some of you don't like too much white on sides, baby blues, etc - here you now can play!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	halloween.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	173.6 KB 
ID:	26366   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	princess.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	138.9 KB 
ID:	26367   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nscar.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	155.0 KB 
ID:	26368   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	just for now.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	103.4 KB 
ID:	26369  

So glad all is going well for you, and your chaning of the pages is so awsome..lol..

thanks poofy!

any of instructions going well for you?

just had it back to normal (enabled webpage's colors) so I could see birthday thread in original colors pet talkers chose. now going back to pink!

oh by the way, forgot to add a picture earlier - here's my ark saying hello! this was taken at lady's human's house two weeks ago.

soo boring up in here country that been goofing again with this.. wow, almost two years now I've had a computer! please ingore my posts in purple, ooolldd thread - that was when I was gina's ark inc.

don't worry cindy! it will be changed back to default before parents come back.

That is one impressive Ark picture! THIRTEEN CATS on one couch!? I think you out-catpiled Gary!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Hey, I'm not worried! They hardly ever use the computer anyway.

I love that pic from last year you have. I'm trying to name them all. And all I can see is Eclypse's behind. LOL
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

hey thanks smokey! yes thirteen - omg, it's friday the 13 today isn't it?? anyway, three of cats in there are not with us now but it's a great picture still.. I'll have to do it again with our new silver guy.

lol - at least it's not pink! good luck with naming, I'll be quizzing you soon.

Gina, I LOVE that picture of your babies! All kitties and one sweet Crayola! That should be a postcard!

Kim
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

How wonderful for you and your lovely family.

WOWwhat a great picture! How on earth did you get all the cats + dog on that couch, and STAYING there Did you promise them a catnip-party

I am happy to hear that you finally found a perfect place for you and your ark!! Lots of hugs coming your way
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Well I have been confused by this thread since yesterday but finally see that it is from last year!!