Thread: Isn't this guy the cutest!

Isn't this guy the cutest!

In Chisinau, people sell kittens or puppies at a special open market or on the busiest crossroads. One day we went to that market and we fell in love with this intelligent-looking guy. His eyes are so beautiful! We asked the owners for permission to take a picture and they agreed. His little sister was sleeping.

What a sweetie! You know, just last night, I had a similar experience - I took my daughter to the pet store to buy some bedding for her rats, and we saw a cage with some kittens in it, in the small-animal room. They usually don't have cats at this store, so I was surprised. There were 3 black and white kitties, but one really stood out - she was a tuxedo, with a little white mustache, a white bib, little white paws, and the prettiest green eyes. One of my first thoughts was "oh, I wish I had a camera so I could post her on Pet Talk!" I played with her for about 10 minutes, with her little string toy, and I was about a minute away from buying her and taking her home with me - I even knew that my husband would love her if he saw her. But I kept a firm grip on reality (barely), knowing that I really can't take care of a kitten right now, especially with the holiday season at work coming up, and I didn't know what our boy kitty would think about a little sister. But oh, that little face - fortunately, I think that will help her find a permanent home. Actually, if I was to get another kitty, I'd rather rescue one from the Humane Society, although buying a cat from a pet store is a "rescue" too - the idea of a caged cat is so foreign to me!
    The legend says that Mohammed adored cats. When one of them was sleeping on his sleeve and he had to go out, Mohammed supposedly cut off the sleeve so as not to disturb his pet.

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast - Proverbs 12:10

How we behave toward cats here below determines our status in heaven. - Robert A. Heinlein

What greater gift than the love of a cat? ~ Charles Dickens

There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one to come off as a sane person. - Dan Greenberg

If purring could be encapsulated, it'd be the most powerful anti-depressant on the market. ~Alexis F. Hope

OMG! That is one gorgeous, incredibly cute kitten!! Did you end up taking kitty home?! ....If not, how could you resist?! I'm so weak willed when it comes to the babies...how I ended up with 5 just this year.

Tiff and the ever expanding krewe
    Scout, Gigi, & Bixby -the kitties
    Rory, Lola, Jax, Max, & Lulu -the ferrets

That's one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen. He's adorable. So is his sister. I hope you adopted them!!

Its torture to see that pic and not be able to kiss that fuzzy face! What an adorable baby.
    Alyson
    Shiloh, Reece, Lolly, Skylar
    and fosters Snickers, Missy, Magic, Merlin, Maya

that's a super cutie !!! lucky for me he is far away.

Aww..What a adorable little kitty!!
    "Careful what you say, careful what you wish or it may just regret it!"

What a sweet kitten, you're so strong for resisting the urge to take it home!
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to have a second kitty in my small apartment, but as soon as I move into mine, which hopefuly will happen soon, I will take one more kitty (at least!). Juni is waiting for a long-promised tom and she is running out of patience.
    That kitty was not just for adoption, it was for sale and, I can tell, it was very expensive. I am sure, being as cute, doesn't take long to find a human to spend a lot of money.
    I am glad I took the picture, at least I can admire this sweet kitty

OMG , what a super-sweet kitten-face ... !!
    I hope those 2 found a cosy home !!

He looks like an Ewok (from Return of the Jedi).

so adorable!
    Faith in God