Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi im new

hi im new

*MEOOOOOOOOOW* Shhhhh Leila not now Hi! I'm new to the boards *MEOOOOOOOOW* Shhh Lelia! So is Leila We just wanted to post something and say hi to all the cat lovers. *MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW* Leila says hi to all the kitties and owners! So dont be scared to tell ur cats name Leila wont bite ( i hope )
    Last edited by Baby Leila; 11-07-2003 at 06:50 PM.

Welcome to PT. So Glad that you could join us.

My name is Bryan and I am owned by two kitties, Bob and Joey. If you look you will see threads with there pictures.

Speaking of pictures, I would be really happy to see some of your babies. When you get a chance anyway.

I am still fairly new here also, and have really had alot of fun. I'm am sure that you will to.

Looking forward to the pics.*Have you gotten the hink yet*
    Bob & Joey,
    and their happy and willing slave, Bryan.

Many Thanks to Kay for the Picture.

My motto - "Bad Spellers of the World, UNTIE!!!!"

Hello! Welcome to PT!

Welcome to Pet Talk. MEOOOOOWW to you too.
    Steffi and Lovable

Hi yall looking for some cute pics. of my babies

MEEOOOWWW to you too and welcome to PT!! People are great here and I better warn you - it is addicting. So many beautiful cats to admire and good advice, too. Will look forward to pictures!

Welcome to pet talk!!!!

Welcome! I know you will enjoy yourself.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Welcome!!! It's always nice to see some new faces.....hint hint....pictures????

Soon you will become as addicted as we are. Enjoy your stay and did I mention pictures??
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

thx for the warm welcome *MEOOOOOOOOW* awww i thought i could post without her saying hi every 15secs *MEOOOOOOOOW*
    anyway WARNING!!!! DELAY ON THE PICS.!!!!!! my cats insist on having a reshoot to look their *MEOOOOOOOOOW*best but they will be posted soon! btw my kitties names are Mischief, Mischeivia, Mulan, Leila (my baby!), and the newest addition Holly!
    see ya soon *MEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW*

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Welcome to PT! Now Mishi and Mitzi also want to see pics of your crew. MEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Welcome to PT

Welcome to Pet Talk. I am sure you will love it here!

Thanks Kay for my great sig & avatar!!!
    Kissy 1993 (?) - 13 Oct 2005. Always in my heart.
    Ally Cat's Mommy

"It's a matter of taking the side of the weak against the strong, something the best people have always done." Harriet Beecher-Stowe.

Welcome to Pet Talk. I'd also love to hear more about your furkids and hopefully see their pics too. I'm owned by 4 male cats which you can see in my signature.

A warm welcome to you and your furbabies, love their names, looking forward to seeing your pics of your precious ones.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️