Thread: meet my new fur neighbour...

meet my new fur neighbour...

Last night there was a knock on the door, a lady asking if i had lost a kitten, about six months old, anyhow we got talking and she lives in the unit where Ellie and Nikki's bad owner used to live, all the people in those units know my kitties well, and seem to love them, said they were lovely kitties, and Ellie had been nicknamed Motley lol, anyhow it was nice to get to know some of my neighbours, two ladies about my own age and an elderly man which i did not get to meet, people come and go so much in the units, i just never get to know anyone.

Anyhow she told me she had only lost her own kitty about a month ago, he was 17 yrs old,(apparently him and Ellie were kinda friends, they used to sit quite close together without any fights, Ellie is very territorial and thinks she owns the neighbourhood, so i was quite surprised to hear that, not sure how they will take to Lil Molly though,) and this kitten has turned up, seemed to be stuck up the tree for a couple of days, well she has landed on all four paws, this lady is a real cat lover and one who will take care of her so well, she will see if she has any owners, but after two weeks, she is going to have her spayed and she will become her's officially, for now she is named Molly, but that could change, anyhow I know you are all just dying to see this wee tortie girl, as i was, i got some lovely pats today, she is one little high wired kitten full of energy,but ever so cute, introducing Molly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	molly up close.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	45497   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	molly up the tree.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	45498  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Awwww... what a lovely kitty! I hope, hope, hope your neighbor gets to keep Molly. She seems like the perfect cat owner!

I've been Boooo'd!

Oh yes i agree, she is indeed a responsible good pet owner,i have a good feeling about this one, and i think Molly is here to stay, i hope so , she is so cute, even more so when you see her, she was looking up at the birds in the first pic i took of her, i was lucky to even get a pic as she is so full of beans would not sit still for her photo shoot, little did she know she will become famous on PT lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Look at all that orange on her! She is SO lovely! I loved that first picture of her!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What a beautiful girl Molly is! She seems to have almost the half-face look with her colouring.

Gorgeous!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

What an adorable little Tortie. At first I thought that you were going to adopt her.

She's a cutie alright!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Beautiful girl! Thanks for sharing, and keep us up to date!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Awww she's beautiful.

Lovely little lady, and so lucky to have "landed!" He heee. hello Molly!

Will the new owner keep her indoors?

gorgeous kitty!!... awww.. hope to keep seeing more of her
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Aw, tortietude!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Oh wow, definitely a gorgeous cat! The tortis have such a beautiful and unique coat.

What a darling little tort-let! I do hope she moves in permanently with your neighbor!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

If no owner is found, she will be keeping her, so far she has asked around the neighbourhood, and i am keeping an eye out in the papers, as she was a kitten in lovely condition, but still that does not stop people dumping kitties, especially in my area, i hate to say it, but with the university so close, a lot of students get kittens and then take off leaving them behind.

I am pretty certain she will be staying where she is,she will have indoor and supervised outdoor time until she is bigger, it is the norm here to have indoor/outdoor kitties, indoor only exist rarely in breeding pedigrees.

No sadly i won't be adopting any more kitties, or replacing any when they depart for the RB,i am committed to the ones I have and to giving them the best i can possibly offer in life.

I can see she is in very good hands, with someone who is in love with her already, but can you blame her, i am in love with her myself, she is so adorable .
    Furangels only lent.