Thread: Rocky went home, Roscoe has arrived

Rocky went home, Roscoe has arrived

Our sweet adult foster Rocky has found his forever home and is on his way home right now. What a nice family. He will be loved and spoiled.

On the other end of the spectrum. my newest foster is a male tabby kitten named Roscoe. He and his brother Rex had been in a foster home with a family who likes LITTLE babies. (I am not fond of their pickyness, but a picky foster home is better than NO foster home). So they needed to move to make room for the next "wave" of little babies. The great news about this is that Rex has remained in the home. Sometimes fosters never seem to leave So Roscoe is getting to know his new roomates.

I am working on my next kitten foster, but we are playing phone tag at this moment.

And WHO should I take as my next adult???? decisions, decisions!

That is great,that rocky,got his Furr Ever Home,and I cant understand people,as I cherish m y Older cats,they have more purrsonality,are are more settled,than Kittens! And we know that no matter what Adult Cat,you foster,that they are Very Lucky Cats,INDEED!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

BUMP (before this is hopelessly buried )

Congrats to Rocky . . . this is wonderful news and I hope he LOVES his new forever home!!!

It really is sad that people will only be interested in an animal until it's grown out of the "kitten stage" . . . Josie amazes me more and more as she grows . . . it's so sad for me to think of all the adults that were put into shelters, just because their owners got tired of them.
    -christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Congrats to Rocky for getting his forever home! May he have many years of love and attention, good health and happy years there!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!