Thread: 9 kitties in a row ... by special request

9 kitties in a row ... by special request

Here are 9 of my 12 kitties eating their din-din!

Enjoy!

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

I LOVE IT!

Thank you Kim! I think this is a great photo!
    Also thank you for getting my cat's photo up on your black and white page.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Thats alot of kitties eatin all at the same time! What pretty kitties they are!

Ash
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

What well behaved kitties you have. Do you dish out the food before you let them at it !!! Do they have their own spot or is it first come first served ? And finally were are the other 3 ? Great picture.

kimlovescats

oh my gosh!!!! isnt that one of the most wonderful pictures ever....makes me want to go out and add nine more cats.....one of the kitties is lovlier than the other.....you are so fortunate....i know you must love them all so!!!!

Thank you everyone!

Lailamara ..... Cocoa (fat cat) has to be fed separately, because he will eat more than his share! This picture was taken before I had my two little boys, Tucker and Tanner ... thus only 9 in the pic!

Basically, I just had a dish for everyone .... and as I poured they would nudge their way in, and finally each one would get nudged down to the next bowl..... I guess by rank or pecking order! hehe

I no longer use the bowls .... I have a huge pet feeder, so they can nibble all day. (Except for Cocoa kitty, he is kept separately ... because a few of the others like to beat him up! )

My hubby built a huge pet enclosure/kennel in our garage. My kitties come in the house regularly, and in their enclosure. It is the size of a single car garage.... we left 1/2 open in case we need to pull a car in for some reason later on. However, the entire room is carpeted. The kennel also has built in perches, and a huge covered / carpeted litter pan enclosure. We heat and cool this room throughout the year. We also had a window installed (not called for in the house plans) when we built our home, so they could get more sunlight and fresh air ... anytime they are in their "room". We also have a privacy fenced back yard with a special "cat topper" so that they can't jump over the fence! They LOVE to go into the backyard and run and play, or lie in the sun. We also have the option to open the garage door, and they get lots of sunshine and fresh air that way too! We try our best to pamper our kitties! Yes, we love them all very much!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

That is unbelievable. That would be total chaos at my house. All my kitties eat in their carriers twice a day. No sharing allowed.

kim. your photo reminds me of my 12 also at feeding time. I use a lid from one of their litter tubs for a feeding tray, and keep food in it all day, so all of them can nibble whenever they want. Great photo! I have 2 cats that do not like to eat with the others, namely Amy and Tiger. They are fed separately. I have recently noticed that Amy does not eat, regardless of how hungry she is, when she has to share with any of the others (except Tiger). This probably accounts for her being so thin. I have been trying to fatten her up with canned food only.

............wayne

What an awesome pic! And I thought it was hard feeding 5 cats when I lived with my parents.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Feeding time at the zoo! What a great picture. It took forever to load but worth the wait. Who's the orange one in the middle looking up like he's saying, What?!

What a great PHOTO

WHAT A GREAT PHOTO1 As soeone who has tried to take multiple cat photos in the past , i know that it is almost impoosible to get that many cats all in the same photo at the same time. What great cats and it is sensational the they can actually all eat at the same place , at the same time. Mycats all have thier own dishes , 7 in total and hardly ever eat when another cat is present. Great Photo of Great Cats!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

WOW-WOW-WOW- I wish I lived with you! I would love to have all those kitties!!!! Six just isn't enough anymore. I feed five of mine all together..and when it is wet food time, it gets a little tricky.

When I had my six cats, my mom's two cats, and my sister's two cats...it was kinda tricky!

I am fortunate, I suppose, that all mine eat together without issues!

What a great picture! I love the assortment of cats you have...they are too cute!

The indoor and outdoor rooms sound wonderful...I'll have to hide this thread from my cats, they'd pack their bags to come visit you all.
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...