Thread: My cats are crazy this morning!

My cats are crazy this morning!

I don't know what is in the air today but the cats are nutty. Mama and Tink were chasing each other, running at top speed in and out of the TV room. I just sat here laughing. Then Buddy came running in at top speed, clawed the carpet (bad boy) and ran back out. Then he was howling in the hallway. I am just sitting here laughing and loving the entertainment. Hmmm...maybe it was the Party Mix I gave them a little while ago.

Mine went wild for about 2 minutes this morning as well! Wonder what's in the air? HE heee.

mine do that every day, usually right after I go to bed I'm like "you 2 have had all day to spazz out, why do it now?" I'm not fond of the wrestling matches going on underneath the bed either.

That happens usually on a schedule of three times a day - 5AM, 3PM, and around 6PM. The only one that's negotiable is 6PM; if she's allowed outside for a romp, that one doesn't happen (inside anyway).
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

At least one of my cats is doing this every day and it's usually both in the mornings and evenings. Even Storm who's now 14 will get very frisky from time to time. I'll hear or see one of them speeding by me and I'll think it's Pearl or Ziggy but it's my big old boy Storm. I love to see him acting like a big kitten again. I think they all have Spring Fever.

9 in the morning several go crazy, then 11:15 at night it is play time and we have 4-6 running, jumping, and a few tackels.
    Yes it's fun to watch Bailey the 12 year Munchkin run and twist.
    GILL & Crew;

A joy to watch, isn't it! Fister suddenly started racing around when he was down yesterday, like he was chasing invisible mice. it was so funny. Must be spring!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.