Thread: ipod docks and headphones

ipod docks and headphones

i love my ipod. however those cheap earphones won't work. what do experienced PTers recommend for over the ear headphones. and which dock should i get? i want quality sound and would spend 200 for the dock and 150 for spectular headphones. i really want to enjoy the music.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Quote Originally Posted by joycenalex
    i love my ipod. however those cheap earphones won't work. what do experienced PTers recommend for over the ear headphones. and which dock should i get? i want quality sound and would spend 200 for the dock and 150 for spectular headphones. i really want to enjoy the music.
    The only time I use headphones is while I'm mowing the yard, I have a big pair that drowns out the sound of the mower. I have this iHome in my bird room, it works well. It's not stereo quality, but it works for me.

Here is a dock for $20 on Amazon.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

thanks for the suggestion, i don't know why i didn't think of amazon. i'm the first one( human) up 6 days a week, and being very quiet while i'm doing the early am wake up stuff is a good thing. i'm listing the bose quiet comfort 2 on my holiday/birthday list, but it's very pricey, almost $200, but the sound quality is fantastic.
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

Quote Originally Posted by joycenalex
    thanks for the suggestion, i don't know why i didn't think of amazon. i'm the first one( human) up 6 days a week, and being very quiet while i'm doing the early am wake up stuff is a good thing. i'm listing the bose quiet comfort 2 on my holiday/birthday list, but it's very pricey, almost $200, but the sound quality is fantastic.
    This is what I have for my Ipod stereo player:

It's cheap, but has AMAZING sound quality. I use it EVERY day! =) Hope that helps you out a little bit!
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

My parents bought me a Altec Lansing iPod dock that also plays the radio. I like it, it suits my needs. I'm not sure how much it is.
    And as for headphones, I have those big sound-blocking headphones that you would wear when flying. I love them!