Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Galina Smiled!!!!!!!!!

Galina Smiled!!!!!!!!!

SCARED ME TO DEATH AT FIRST.. She never did it before. She walked up to me at the computer, and I noticed she had a few white hairs on her black. I went to wipe her face with my hand, and she turned and gave me a HUGE FRONTAL WAREWOLF SMILE!!!! I JUMPED.. It was so funny- then I started to laugh ( after I pulled my hand back out of reflex) AND SHE DID IT AGAIN! Then my husband came up the stairs and she met him with a frontal smile. WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO TICKLED.. Now 3 of them smile ( femka not) but hers showed up out of no where. I will try to get a picture... ( project number one..!)

Up North. Where all your troubles freeze and fall off.
    Photo!!! Photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!ph oto!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!phot o!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo! !!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!! photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!ph oto!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!phot o!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo! !!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!! photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!ph oto!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!phot o!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo! !!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!! photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!ph oto!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!phot o!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo! !!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!! photo!!!
    STILL AVAILABLE BY E-MAIL

I AM TRYINGGGGGGGGGGGGG.. LOL.. I will get one.. lol..

LOL how cute! Hope you can manage to snap a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by BCollie_Kelly
    LOL how cute! Hope you can manage to snap a shot!
    lolllll.. I'm trying but smiling dogs do it out of no where.. We are going to try together.. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    3 of them smile ( femka not).

Femka, daaaahling! Such the diva you are! Smile for your adoring fans, please!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

awwwwwwwww that is so cute! I cant wait to see a picture...do you think dogs can actually smile in a way that they are doing it because they are happy? Just wondering cause some people don't think so...but I think they smile because they are very happy

Kalei
    I will love you forever Bobo

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom
    Femka, daaaahling! Such the diva you are! Smile for your adoring fans, please!
    She uh never smiles at servants.. ( us).. lol..

LOL! How cute. My friend's Lab smiles whenever someone comes to the door.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

lol, when I want Jay to smile I hold a toy over his head....he gets this big dopey 'giiiive it tooo me' smile right before he jumps to bite

but he is far less regal (and way too dopey) than Femka.

My RB Zoey smiled. It was the funniest thing. lol

Quote Originally Posted by borzoimom
    She uh never smiles at servants.. ( us).. lol..
    Tell her that although it is her personal staff snapping her photo, it's for all of Pet Talk's Borzoi lovers! Femka, smile for us, please!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I guess I've been missing a lot. Yay for the Weenies!!!! That would be wild though. I couldn't see her doing something like that. Guess she's trying to show Hottie up.
    TFT ftwtyvm!

I've Been DEfrosted.

Stephe- THERE YOU ARE!! whew!

Quote Originally Posted by GreyhoundGirl
    Photo!!! Photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!ph oto!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!phot o!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo! !!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!! photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!ph oto!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!phot o!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo! !!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!! photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!ph oto!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!phot o!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo! !!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!! photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!ph oto!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!phot o!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo! !!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!!photo!!! photo!!!
    I second that.

Jasper
    [Irish Setter]