View Poll Results: Do you Trick or Treat?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 31.37%
  • No

35 68.63%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trick or Treat!!!

Trick or Treat!!!

I was wondering, since Halloween is coming up, hao about an poll on which PT'ers still Trick or Treat? I dunno if i will this year since im 13 but i might because of the candy lol! How about everyone else?

No not anymore But I hand out candy to the tricker treaters that come to the door.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

I hand out candy and sometimes take my sisters around. This year me and my girlfriend plan to dress up and go out to eat and then have a party with close friends. I'll buy my own candy though.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

since I ahve two boys, of course I go out!! I also always dress up! I love halloween! My Favorite time of year! I will miss it when My boys are too old to go out!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

I voted yes, because I will be taking my daughters Trick-or-Treating this year. I absolutely love Halloween, it is my favorite time of year. I'm not sure if I will be dressing up this year, but I more than likely will be.

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

I love answering the door and giving out treats to the little ones. This year, I will be giving jet flyers, glow in the dark super balls, and halloween themed coloring books.

At 23 I'm a little old for it, but I miss it.

Thank you Wolf_Q!

I don't, but I normally dress up one of the dogs and follow my brothers around.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

LOL No, I'm WAY too old for that. But we always decorate our entry way like a haunted house and we might even dress up, because I'll probably be dressed up from work anyway, to hand out candy. Even though we do not get very many trick-or-treaters.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Halloween is the only day you can legally beg people for FREE candy. Why not take the oppurtunity to? LOL!

I like handing out the candy, and sometimes Miss Hoppy helps, and lets the trick-or-treaters pet her as an added bonus for climbing the stairs!

I answer the door.

But my son and his friends still went last year, they were fifteen. I'm sure they will go this year, too. Candy is a highly motivating substance, apparently.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I'm going out Trick or Treating this year. Last year I didn't though. I'm dressing up Duke and taking him and my sister out for an hour just to get some candy.
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

I'm too old to go trick or treating, but I'm looking forward to taking Nathan in a few years.
    - Kari
    skin kids- Nathan, Topher, & Lilla

Luckily Tobes and Arch make such a racket that it puts potential trick or treaters off - same goes for carol singers
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk