Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My trio in their new home

My trio in their new home

We are all moved in now into our (the pups' and mine) new home. Actually I've been here a couple weeks but have been so busy trying to get things done and the rest of the time feeling so exhausted I hadn't really had a chance to upload and post pics. I'm now living in Northeastern IL, not far from the Wisconsin line. It's beautiful country here and the little town I live in is quiet and clean, I am glad to be back in a small town atmosphere. Anyway, I thought I'd post a few pics.

Driving down the street I live on.

The lake/beach down the road, it's a beach for members of this housing subdivision, everyone pays a yearly HOA due for its upkeep.

The front

Raven being nosy, Dawn is in the background.

Raven hanging out on my bed.

Tash and Raven hanging out in the cluttered living room

The girls sitting in back by the side yard entrance.

And there's my boy. He's had some trouble adjusting. He has always been skittish and nervous in new situations and this is certainly a big new situation. He spends a lot of time hiding out in the back rooms, but he is seeming to relax a bit more as the days go by.

More next post

My beloved trio

After posing, they decided it was time to play!

This one makes me LOL

just a few more

And that's all! Thanks for looking!
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Wow, looks like a wonderful area to live & raise the pups too. They do
    look like they all enjoyed their playtime. I am so happy for you to
    find a lovely new place for you & the furry kids.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Jess, I hope this is the start of a wonderful new life for all of you. All of the pups look great and I love your new place. It looks so peaceful and quiet in your neighborhood. Great pictures. I wish you the best, as always.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Yay! I'm so happy to see pics of your trio. Jess, it looks like you live in a great area. It looks like a place that I would like to live at. I hope you are getting more settled in and catching up on some rest. I know you need it. I can't get over how much Raven has grown up. She is beautiful and has such an expressive face. The Double T's are gorgeous as always. I'm sure Tommy will adapt to the new situation before you know it. Please give all three of those gorgeous furbabies big hugs from me. I just love them!

Many hugs coming your way!!!!

What a wonderful new place to live!! It looks like you'll have a lot of peaceful and serene times there! Hope you're doing well! Big hugs going out to you and your trio! It's been an emotional year for you guys!

Looks so nice there! Lovely house and beautiful lake! I still am in love with that Tasha girl. You need to bring her to Arizona to me for a week or maybe more . Great pictures, thanks for sharing.
    [muneca]&[chiquita]

Looks like the pups are settling in fine. You're now pretty close to me!

Niņo & Eliza

I had no idea you were moving! Congratulations and here are some kisses and hugs for Tommy. Lucky knows how stressful new situations can be, too (hugs). We'll be expecting a lot of lake pictures in the future

That place is drop dead gorgeous! Nice find! GORGEOUS photos of your trio as usual! They look quite happy.

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

What a cute house Jessica! Very nice pics of your furkids. I hope Tommy feels better about the move soon. Good luck to you starting out a new journey in life.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh, Jess, I think you have found a wonderful house and yard for your little family. And to think you have access to that beautiful lake! I am thrilled for you and hope that this will be just the beginning of all kinds of wonderful things that will happen for you. Let me know if you are travel down a little further south to where I'm located.

Oops, I almost forgot....the pictures of the three kids are absolutely great.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Your new house is gorgous and the neighborhood looks so nice. The trio looks happy in their new place. Congrats on the new house!
    Thank you so much for my siggy, kittycats_delight!

What beautiful pictures. I truly hope that your new home and neighborhood will be as peaceful and rejuvenating as it looks; you deserve it. I understand what it is like having an nervous dog, but I am glad to hear that Tommy is slowly adjusting. I love the picture of him playing with the girls. They will certainly help everyone adjust to the changes. {{{Hugs}}}