Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Much Time?

How Much Time?

How much time do you spend ,per day, on PT? Just curious.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

The first 2 years, I was addicted! Well, my lifestyle at that time also permitted me to spend at least an hour 3 times per day. I couldn't get enough!

I still spend rather too much time on line. Darn Facebook and all those games, lol!

It's hard for me to calculate because I pop in several times throughout the day. I usually do not spend more than 10 minutes at a time on. So roughly an hour a day I guess.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Hmm, I'd guess up to an hour a day on the weekdays and maybe 2-3 hours a day on the weekends or other days off. This is not all at one time, it's on and off through the day. There are times I'm busy and don't spend quite that much time on.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm with Taz... I pop in multiple times throughout the day and if there is something interesting I respond and if there is nothing new I go somewhere else and then check back later. Usually I am doing multiple things online at once. so I usually have one window fixed on etsy doing my thing on there. loading new items, promoting, chatting etc and in between times especially if it is running slow I pop into my other forums and facebook.

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Another who pops in and out throughout the day. Some days more; some less. On a good day, I probably spend 2 hours here

I check in nearly every time I go online throughout the day. But it's a few minutes here and there, so it's hard to say.

Not as much as I used to. Maybe 30 to 60 minutes total, but broken into smaller time frames.

I'd have to say it depends on the season. In the summer, I am always at work and during the october I still have work. Now that I am jobless once again - I have more time and I'd say about 2 hours. It really depends what I am doing that day though.

Since campus has Wi-Fi pretty much everywhere you are, I pop in between classes on my Ipod. If I have time in the evenings (which usually I do) I log in for a few minutes when I get home. I think I spend a total of 30-45 minutes on PT each day.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Over an hour on PT.

Over 10 hours online.

I'm a night owl, so anywhere from 1-2 hours a night

I've been Boooo'd!

I'm on a good bit if I'm slow at work off and on during the day. I can be on anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour or so in the evening (well, if we have plans, of course, I'm not on). It's my homepage on the mini I use. I do not go on any other forum, though, it's here, my email, the internet for the information I want and that's it.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I get on a couple times thru-out the day. In all probably like 30-45 minutes...
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

An hour would be average.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678