Thread: Sonar the Frenchie!

Sonar the Frenchie!

Hi, Sonar! I am happy to make your acquaintance today, especially after the Frenchie did so well at the Westminster Dog Show earlier this week. How neat that you've traveled so many places with your loving family! I hope you get a lot of cuddle time with your family today to celebrate your special day. Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

You are just as adorable as you can be!! Congratulations on your special day, Sonar.

I also loved your video.

Congratulations and happy Dog of the Day to you, Super Sonic Sonar! What a darling little dynamo you are! Oh, the ears, that precious pink tongue! I envy your fabulous, adventure and action packed life, sweetie! From sea to shining sea, and everything in between, you've seen and done it all! Wow, you're a water baby to boot; my kind of guy! hehe But I'd bet anything that the view you most covet is the one seen from your very own couch, surrounded not by mountains, but by your loving family! You are one lucky pup Sonar, having been blessed with such a happy life! And your family, equally blessed having a beautiful, sweet and loving best buddy and friend for life in YOU! Thanks for warming my cold, gray and windy day with your heartwarming story, your sweet self! I hope that you and your wonderful family, including your furry sis, enjoy a very special, fun and adventure filled day! And if your Mommy would give you (and your sister) a big hug and kiss for me, I'd be much obliged! Love to you precious Sonar, our extra special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sensational Sonar!!!

We are so happy to meet you today cutie pie!! We are in love with your breed. You are no exception to the French Bulldog Cuteness Overload Persona. We could scoop you up and give you a billion kisses. Please tell the family to do this. That is, if they can find time in your busy schedule!! You are one active boy. So many travels and activities to your credit. Your story is magnificant and you are one fabulous boy!! Congrats on being our DOTD today, sweetie!! We wish you and the family happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Chilly Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Sonar,

You are a very handsome & very active boy. I think it's great that you
    travel to so many places with your family. Makes you a well rounded and
    happy little camper. Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending many cyber hugs & kisses just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt