Thread: Really strange question

Really strange question

Ok, I know this is going to sound weird.....

I noticed Pouncer has never been healthier since Allen passed. I expected a major backslide for him because we're always rushing him to the vet after a stressful event in the house. I even saved a couple hundred dollars for the inevitable vet visit. If there was ever a stressful event, his best buddy's passing would be it. But no, he's absolutely healthy and happy. In fact, healthier and happier than ever.

Remember way back when I had a psychic reading - she said he's very empathetic. I wonder if he was trying so hard to cover up Allen's peeing that he created his own medical condition. Pouncer was ALWAYS sick. I felt just awful for my boy. But since Allen's passing, he's absolutely perfect. I really wonder if Allen was his reason for all the stressed-out sickness.

Link to the reading from 2006
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=113298

Is this such a weird concept?

I had never thought that Ctas could be that emphatic , but we really do not know what really makes our Cats tick, not really.
    We are so glad though that Yoour Pouncer is all right and that he seems to be over the worsty of his medical isues!!
    I know My Pouncer Angel is especially happy.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Well whatever is now causing Pouncer to be happier and healthier, I hope it'll continue. It's hard to keep a home stress free.

When it comes to cats, I'd believe it. They are very 'deep' creatures, I don't think we understand the half of it with them.

I am glad he is so healthy now!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    When it comes to cats, I'd believe it. They are very 'deep' creatures, I don't think we understand the half of it with them.
    I agree. I always knew Pouncer was a special boy, but he is now prooving it in an amazing way. He's absolutely blossoming! I feel so guilty that maybe Allen made him sick all these years... while conversely he was his best buddy. I know Pouncer loved Allen. They were always together snuggling. But I suppose its like human relastionships where we love people who also constantly stress us out.