Thread: Leo

Leo

Hi Leo...What a handsome little fellow you are.It sounds like you are a very smart one to. I bet your mom loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD.

Linda

Leo, what a handsome man you are. Smart and Loyal, too. Happy Dog of the Day, Leo!

What a cutie you are Leo!!! It sounds like you're very special to your human. Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good morning Leo! Happy Sunday Dog of the Day to you!!! What a handsome, utterly adorable Doxie boy you are, and looking SO fetching in your sporty outerwear! Just as you do to your parent, and all who know and love you, you've turned my heart into a puddle of mush!

I'm so very sorry to hear of the sudden passing of your human's Mom and Dad. But blessedly into her life you came, comforting her, bringing joy back into her days, helping to heal her heart! They say everything happens for a reason, and the fact that your birthday falls on the same date as your grandparents anniversary is proof that you and your Mom/Dad were meant to be together! How lucky she/he is to have a beautiful best friend, a loving and loyal companion, a soul mate for life in YOU, Leo!!! You truly were heaven sent, an earthy, 4-legged angel in a furry coat!

Thanks to your parent for sharing you with us all, giving us the chance to honor you for the very special pup that you are! How deserving you are of our extra special Sunday Dog of the Day honors, sweetheart!!!
    Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweet boy, being loved and spoiled rotten! Hope you and your Mom/Dad get to enjoy some fun time with your uncle, and with your beloved, best pup pal, Jelly Beans! Big hugs and kisses to you, precious Leo!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Mr. Leo, What a handsome boy you are! You are adorable and I'm sure your human loves you very much and vice versa. Many years ago I had a little doxie and she was so sweet and loving; I'm sure you are too. I hope you and your family have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD!

Hello Leo, What a handsome fella you are. I'm so happy to meet you.
    I loved reading your story today & have to say that you are
    a real blessing to your human. Helping to overcome sadness & loss. I am
    very happy to offer big congrats on being chosen for honors as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Lovely Leo!

Leonidas is such a big name for such a lil' guy - lol!
    You are not only very cute, but very intelligent as well!
    May everyday be DOTD for you, lil' cutie!