Thread: Darling Jeany!

Darling Jeany!

Dearest Jeany, what a little darling you are! You're so pretty with that sleek black fur that looks so soft. You're a Burmese/Siamese mix girl but don't have any lighter fur than black. You have the sweetest face, with those lovely big golden eyes. And aren't you ever stylin' in those boots! You look so happy walking along there. I wish I could reach through the screen and up over to Calgary, Alberta to pet you, and pet your dear doggie housemate pal Harley, too! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you both for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! Your dear Purrrson says you're the smartest cat she/he has ever known! When you joined the family, you were very young, very tiny, and very scared. You could fit right in the palm of her hand! I'm so glad you survived that garage-door head injury with no lasting damage. Now you are a mature lady who doesn't really like to make friends, though you love dear Harley very much. You aren't real patient when your Purrrson does something like put boots on you for a photo op, but you got through this one all right (and I hope you were given some nice treats as a reward!). You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Jeany, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Harley and Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Darling Jeany!

Hi Jeany! Happy Cat of the Day you, sweetheart!

What a stunning, jet black, Burmese x Meezer house panther you are, from the tip of your proud tail to the end of those long whiskers, a veritable blackout, hehe And I might add, you're looking mighty fine in those stylin' boots, sweetheart! (What you kids won't put up with to please the humans!)

How blessed your humans were, Jeany, that day at the shelter so very long ago, the day your humans chose you (or the other way around, hehe), your tiny, adorable self to be their very own; 18 wonderful years of shared love and counting! Now, you might not like to make friends (humans ones that is), but who needs outsiders invading your space and cramping your style when you've got 2 devoted humans catering to your every whim, and a furry pup pal in Harley to play and cuddle with? Yep, you sure are living the good life, Jeany, and deservedly so! Who could deny a kitty as beautiful, as sweet and loving, as special as you anything? You truly are a treasure, sweetheart, the poster girl for kitty adoption, purrfection on 4 precious paws!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Jeany! Meeting you today, reading your proud Mom's heartwarming tribute has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with Harley and cuddling with your humans; munching on some yummy treats; being loved and pampered to pieces, treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Jeany, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love do dear Harley, too!

Adorable!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~