Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We all need to say "Thanks!"

We all need to say "Thanks!"

Angel has been working hard, giving us all something to look at. She has done a wonderful job, and continues to work on it, with no complaints. I just wanted to say "Thank you, Angel. You have done a great job!"
    My pets are usually pleased with what I do, because they are not inflected with the concept of what I SHOULD be doing. My time is owned by: Missie,Thor, and Trinity!

I agree!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!

The site is beautiful!!

Angel, you certainly are one. We do appreciate all the work that you have undertaken. The results are fabulous and so enjoyable. The Memorial site is a real treasure. Thanks again from me and Hannah and Tucker.

Dear Angel...What a treasure you have created; and what a treasure you are! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and your incredibly loving, caring and genorous spirit. Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks you guys Your reactions and thoughtfullness and the interest in the site is plenty thanks enough ! Wow. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I just wish I could meet you and all your pets in person! If I still worked for the airline and had free flights I could do just that!!!! Bummer

Angel, I can't tell you enough how wonderful the page is and how great you are!! Thanks a million.

Sue, Killian, Shiloh, Avalanche and Wolf
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

I have to echo what everyone else has said. You have made so many smiles. Thank you so much!

THANK YOU !!!!

You have done an amazing job on the site Im adding it to my links page. If you would like you can add the site to my webring, Hannah and Coppers Favorite Sites List, and our Free For All Pet Links.

Hannah, Copper and I would also like you to have our award we give out to amazing sites that show love and kindness to animals.

You can pick it up at Hannah's Golden Heart

If you ever need backgrounds I would be happy to make them for you. I made the backgrounds on my site, I think its nice because no one else has them they are one of a kind.

Check them out at The Hound House

Hannah, Copper amd Simba each have thier own.

If you would like any just send the pics to [email protected]
    and let me know what colors you would like.

I can also make wallpaper and one month calenders.

Again Thank You And keep up the GREAT work !

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: ilovehounds ]
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

Oh my goodness Angie. Your site is so wonderful! I just love it. I would like to join the webring and have you make some backgrounds. That would be great. I tried that award link and it couldn't be found Can you send it again? I might have some questions too so just e-mail me or I will e-mail you.... I'm at [email protected]

Thanks Angie! You are sooo sweet

Wait, I got the link to the award. It is so beautiful. Does that mean I can put that picture up on my site and link it back to yours? Oh, I hope so. What an honor. You have so many great sites that you have awarded!

[ July 26, 2001: Message edited by: doggiemom ]

Thanks Angel! You've done a fantastic job on the site!

One thing you might want to look into in the future is list the dogs in alphabetical order by either dog's names or Pet Talk user names and maybe even have different pages for each letter (or several letters) so that it's easy to look through.

I know from experience though, how much work it is to maintain a website and how much more work it is to go through a complete *makeover* So, maybe you'll never have time for it, and maybe it's just not a good idea. But, that's my $.02 Thanks!

THANK YOU ANGEL! Your name fits you so well. You have successfully created a site showing all of our beautiful babies, and making them look as great as they really are! We all appreciate it so much. I have the site bookmarked and check it often. It's so great to able to put a furry face with a name! Thank you so much for all your hard work. It has not gone unnoticed!

Thank you Angel. We all really appreciate the hard work you've put into this. The page looks great
    Tanya, Hans, Fritz & Sparky

I produce the Name/Pets list available to those who participate in that topic. It's sorted by user name and it's only purpose is to quickly find textual information.
    I love to come to Angel's site to look at the pictures of the PetTalk dogs. In a graphic site like this, I believe it's the design, how the pictures relate to each other, that's most important. You're doing a great job, Angel.

Yes, thank you Angel for all of your wonderful and hard work. It's nice when people appreciate your work and that is something that we have all done here. We greatly love all the loving and caring things you do for PetTalk and I'm glad you have come into our lives or should I say computer lives.LOL
    Angel, did you get a chance to read my poem and letter?? Thought you would appreciate that and I hope the rest of you can get a chance to read it and respond.
    Personalized Pet Mats by Carla

Carla's Web Page
    http://communities.msn.com/doyourselfafavor

Thanks Angel for all your hard work! I admire you!
    CoraKiraand Sadie Mae

Star Light Star Bright
    I wish I may I wish I might
    See our Sadie's Star tonight