Thread: Peachy Peach

Peachy Peach

A soft warm spring breeze -that's what you bring in my room on this cold winter morning. Peach, you look so mild and sweet and we hear from your human that that's exactly your character.

Sitting between flowers and giving kisses -I'd be happy to offer our balcony for a holiday.

Enjoy your day purring and cuddling and we don't have to tell you that you should share your treats with your brothers and sisters because you would do that anyway

Oh, Peachy Peach, I can say by the look in your eyes that you are one sweet cat! Kisses from Pichu Pich, another sweet cat half way around the globe

Peachy you totally rock! What a big stud you are, the main man in a house full of your ladies, too cute. What a special kitty. Congrats for being Our Adoorrable Cat of the Day!

You are one Handsome Dude Peach , and an unique color. Peachy Peach COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wow what beautiful coloring you have Peach and those gorgeous eyes just melt my heart. What a pleasure it was to see your beautiful face today.

Congratulations sweetie on being our COTD.
    Hope you get lots of special treats on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    I've never seen a cat with such beautiful coloring. He's beautiful!
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

You truly are a "peach" of a boy, sweet Peach! 100% pure love, and a beauty to boot! You steal hearts wherever you go and today's you've stolen my heart too! Congratulations to you dear Peach. You are so deserving of the title Cat of the Day! And your humans are so very blessed to have such a gentle, kind and loving furfriend! Love and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Poor Peach! Someone is bound to sprinkle some sugar on him and then pour on some cream and then he will be all wet and sticky.

Peach
    You certainly look yummy! What a beautiful fellow you are! I really enjoyed meeting you today. Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!

What a great little guy. He is lucky to have found a home that appreciates him, and where he can enjoy life the way he likes.

Yes, Peach, I have fallen in love with you too. With your beautiful soft coloring, sweet face, and gentle and affectionate personality, how could I not. I know that you keep things calm and peaceful around your home. Warm thanks to your meowmie for giving you a forever home. We would love to see more of you and to meet your fur sisters as well.
    Steffi and Lovable

Thank you all for being so kind to my Peachy Boy!

Wow, you have no idea what a proud Mom I w s yesterday when my Peach was COTD. And to hear from such lovely people around the world really made my day. Thank you all very much, and wishing you and your furry friends the happiest of holidays and a wonderful 2004. All the best from Beachie and her brood....

Hello Peach, you are a beautiful boy. I've never seen a kitty with your coloring before. I'm glad you are in a happy and loving home. I hope your mom writes again to update us on your antics.