Thread: Kayoium Might

Kayoium Might

What a stunning and handsome man you are KM! You look so very happy running with the wind.
    Congrats for being Our Majestic and Beautiful Pet of the Day!

That picture could/should be a poster! Great shot of a star of a horse. He is gorgeous! What a good boy, and so patient too! You both sound so perfect together.

yeah it could huh? he's so gorgeus(sp?)

Kayoium
    What a handsome boy you are! I love your picture with your mane flying in the wind! If I had a horse, I'd want him to be just like you! Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!

You're simply magnificent, Kayoium Might!! What a breathtaking photo of you in all your glory! Not only are you a stunning, accomplished stallion, but more importantly, a devoted and loving best friend to your human! When I read her final words..."Together forever, you and I," well, I know exactly how she feels! Thanks to you Kayoium for being there for her when she needed you most, to comfort her, to listen to her, to love her unconditionally! Congratulations to magnificent Kayoium Might, our gentle, loving, most beautiful Pet of the Day! I hope you and your proud person enjoy many, many more love filled years together!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 02-27-2004 at 05:19 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a gorgous boy! i can see why there is so much love in your family! Congrats for being our wonderful POTD!!

What a beauty and what a lovely story. I haven't ridden for many years but I know the bond between horses and humans is very, very strong.

You are excuisite and this is a great photo. It really captures your horse's wonderful spirit.

What an amazing horse! Simply breathtaking!
    Select * from breeders where clue > 0
    0 rows returned
    Cheerfully Childfree

I'm confused...what pic are you guys looking at? I'm new here sorry...

If you go to www.petoftheday.com you will see the "Pet of the Day" and a picture of "Dog of the Day" and "Cat of the Day". Each day there are three new pictures with brief stories about each animal. You can click on "Past Pets of the Day" (or past dog, cat) and see pictures of the current month or past months. I believe that's how many of us got hooked on this site before we even discovered PetTalk, at least I did This beautiful horse was yesterday's Pet of the Day. Enjoy.