Thread: I'll cya later..

I'll cya later..

I think I'm gonna try to stay away from PT for a while. I'm having a very tough time in my life right now and I'm struggling to get by without completely breaking down. I feel it's best for now cause I take everything people say way to seriously. I'm afraid I'll hurt someones feelings. I even feel hurt when people don't reply to my posts. It might just be how I'm feeling now that I'm saying this - I don't know.

Right now I feel so lost. I'll probably browse every now and then to look and the furkids (that aways cheers me up) but I won't be posting for a while. I doubt anyone would even notice but I thought I'd say anyway..

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Of course we'd miss you!!! ^_^

I hope you are feeling better soon. Don't stay away too long! Spend some time with your pups and kits - that always makes me feel better. They take life so much less seriously then humans.

1 girl, 1 pup, 2 guinea piggies, 1 bunny & 1 turtle!

Aww I'm sorry you're going through a tough time right now. Take a break if you need to but be back soon. Just cuddle up to your kids and relax.

Hope you get through this quickly.

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

Audrey.

I'm sorry you're feeling this way, and I saw the post in the meetings thread. I really wish you could come. Don't leave us for good though, please, if you need to take a little break, that's fine.

We love you.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I'll still talk to you on AIM right? Aw! Take all the time you need, we will be here when you get back with open arms..

You know you can come to me or even pettalk with any problems..

*Picks a few Bats from the BB.*

*hands them over*

For you!

Please feel free to pm or e-mail if you need to talk some times someone out side helps. I'll miss you. take care

aww i'm sorry you're going through hard times now. take as much time as you need to feel better, we'll miss you. i hope things get better for you soon

You look after yourself, and please come back when you can.

Lots of people here value your contributions, humour and kind nature so remember that we think the world of you and want you in our PT lives
    Nicole, Mini, Jasmine, Pickles, Tabasco, Schnaggles and Buffy

Take the time you need, but know we will always be here when you're ready to come back. Feel free to PM or email me if you even just need a shoulder to cry on, or a fresh perspective on things. Sorry life is tough on you right now, things will get better, and remember we love you! (And Josie and Zekers, and Smitten and Kiba too, of course.)

Re: I'll cya later..

Originally posted by slleipnir
    I doubt anyone would even notice but I thought I'd say anyway..
    Are you kidding? Of course we would notice (you goofy girl)!

I'm sorry your having such a hard time of things lately, but please don't leave us all together. Take the time you need, browse (look at all the cutie pictures) and come back when your feeling better.
    I will (and always do) miss pictures from your beautiful Jo and Zeke. Give them big hugs and kisses from me!

I'll miss you!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

There are times when we all need some time away to sort things out. Sometimes I will go a couple of days without posting but it's just because I have nothing special to say. I always lurk though.

Take care of yourself because you are very important to us and you know that we will always be here for you if you need to talk.

BTW I hope you have someone close to you other than PT'ers that you can talk to.

Come back soon. You may not believe it but you will be missed.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Schlepy, I *ALWAYS* notice when you go missing..........*ALWAYS*. I'm sorry things haven't been the best with you lately. Take care, and if you need anything, we are all here for you. Come back as soon as possible. You *WILL* be missed.

*Hugs and comfort*

You take care of yourself. You'll be missed while you're away.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

You've always been very helpful to me and I thank you for that. Sorry that you're feeling sad. I'll miss your good drawings, too. Don't stay gone too long!

9/3/13
    I did the right thing by setting you free
    But the pain is very deep.
    If only I could turn back time, forever, you I'd keep.
    I miss you

I hear you whimper in your sleep
    I gently pet you and say, no bad dreams
    It will be alright, to my dog as dark as night.

Fur as dark as the night.
    Join me on this flight.
    Paws of love that follow me.
    In my heart you'll forever be.
    [/SIZE]

How I wish I could hold you near.
    Turn back time to make it so.
    Hug you close and never let go.
    11/12/06