Thread: Going to be gone until March 1st...

Going to be gone until March 1st...

I dont know what I am going to do without PT. My husband drives a 18 wheeler, and he surprised me by coming home tonight, and is taking me with him I STILL have not got any sleep, and I have to leave at 6:00 am. SO in about 5 minutes.
    I will miss you all, and it is only 4 days away, but I DONT WANNA GO!!! But I cant tell him that, he will be disappointed. So, I get to sit in a huge truck, without taking a shower but every other day, I know that does not sound bad, BUT IT IS!!!
    I hope everyone has a nice weekend and until I get back, I will be missing you all. PLEASE pray that my parents will take care of my kitties atleast 1/2 as good as I do. I just have never left them this long before.

PS- I just wanted to say Kim (kimlovescats) I hope you feel better soon. AND please know that we are all behind your decisions for your rescue. Wonderful woman, I look up to you...

Tina- I love you sweetie! Please take care of yourself, Tad, Emily, Sasha Marie, Vivi and Nilla. I will Esp. Miss you *Sorry I could not pm this to you, just in such a rush*

Laura, I am sorry about Wally and Marty. I hope you feel better soon, as well as Chester.

Mina, I hope you feel better soon. I will be praying for your fast recovery, and so will Squeeks.

Katie/Rachel: I will talk to you both soon. Please e mail me about the surgery. Buddy and I dont want to miss that!

To everyone else: TAKE CARE AND BE SAFE!!!
    *you would think I was going away for a month, huh?*
    *HUGS HUGS HUGS* XoXoXo Katie and kitties

Thank you so much Michelle!

Please be responsible, spay and neuter your pets!

I've been BOO'd!!! Thanks Lori!

Any idea what region you will be driving through?
    Relax and have a great time!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

The Foiund Cats think,that that would be an excellent adventure,being,out on the open road,and getting,to eat,in all those Diners.All The Truck Drivers,know,the best places,to eat,you know.And our Cats,will miss you,but think,of the love,that you will get,when you see each other,again.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

No WONDER I haven't heard from you!!! I'll miss you too sweetie and hope you have a good and safe trip.

Love, Tina & the gang.

Have a nice trip and don't worry.Stop at the store and get a laptop.Charge it.He'll never know the difference

Thank You Kim for this wonderful siggy

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power ,the world will know peace" jimi hendrix

Sorry I missed this before you left! Here's praying for a safe trip!!!

Love,
    Kim and Kitties
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Is my Squeeks out there somewhere????? Or is his Meowmie.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright