Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~:-|

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~:-|

I just received this note from one of the park personnel. Apparently someone dumped a cage with kittens at the orchard at the park. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

"There are four kittens, two tabbies and two siamese. They are about 6 weeks old and all are friendly and used to humans. They should find homes quickly. I will leave them in a cage in the blacksmith area. You will probably want to bring a box or carrier to transport them in. Thanks for you help".

We will be picking them up this afternoon and getting them in the no-kill shelter.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Some people need a swift kick in the you know what and that is being very very nice. I don't know what they think with it certainly can't be their brains that is for sure. I am glad someone found them in time. I am sure they shouldn't have a hard time finding home. Another save Lisa. WTG !!!!

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

GRRRRR And in 100 degree HEAT, no less. GRRRR !!!!

Again you save the day! I am so glad there are people like you who save the innocents who can't save themselves from the idiots who should know better.

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
    GRRRRR And in 100 degree HEAT, no less. GRRRR !!!!
    Exactly! It's been between 108 - 119 degrees here. They didn't even drop them off to run, they put them in some small cage. This just totally aggravates me to no end! At least one of the park personnel went and got them, took them inside, and has them there until we can pick them up this evening. I'll post pictures later.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hey there K&L!! You have done it again, Groucho sends you head bumpies, purrs and kitty kisses for all the kitty babies you helped today (and every day too). Just one question for you, K&L... if I find the bottom feeding ##!@*'s that abandoned these babies and cause them extreme harm and pain, will I go to jail?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Re: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Originally posted by momcat
    Hey there K&L!! You have done it again, Groucho sends you head bumpies, purrs and kitty kisses for all the kitty babies you helped today (and every day too). Just one question for you, K&L... if I find the bottom feeding ##!@*'s that abandoned these babies and cause them extreme harm and pain, will I go to jail?
    Not as far as I'm concerned! I wish they would've caught the ones that dumped these, cause they would've!! I'm waiting for Kevin to get home and then we'll head over there.

If You Don't Talk To Your Cat About Catnip, Who Will?
    The so called human race makes me so sick. I'm glad you got the kittens before the heat did them in....and of course the mom of them all is the next worry.
    ~*~ "None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed".
    Author Unknown ~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~BRRR~ I'VE BEEN FROSTED!!!~ BRRR~

MAY,THE LORD BE PRAISED,THAT YOU FOUND THEM,AND NOT SOME RESERCH LAD THUGS,OR SOMEONE,WHO WOULD DO HARM,TO THOSE LITTLE ONES.
    AND WE PRAY,THAT THESE LITTLE ONE,WILL GET FURR EVER HOMES,WITH INTELLIGENT GUARDIANS,WHO WILL CARE FOR THEM,IN A PROPER MANNER.
    BLESS YOU,FOR HELPING.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

They wouldn't have lasted long in the heat. Thank you so much, Lisa .... for being available for these babies.

The more I know people (present company excluded, of course) the more I love my cats!!!

You KNOW what I say about stupid, irresponsible pet owners...

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
    The so called human race makes me so sick. I'm glad you got the kittens before the heat did them in....and of course the mom of them all is the next worry.
    My exact thought...where's mom cat! I'm sure these idiots will dump more in the near future. Right now I'm so sick of people like this I could scream. Seems we go through this every spring and summer at the park!

No No No No No!!!!! Thank God for you
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Maybe I should get back to work today!

It is a slow day here, so I have been hanging out on the internet. Management, eh?

I never seem to be amazed enough at what people do with helpless things, including children and pets. The sad part is that all of these helpless creatures end up being someone else's responsibility in the end.

I think we would see the same abuse and neglect on a site about children.

It makes me sick. Really. There is such an unlimited supply of idiots out there.

The folks like K&L and many others who take on the responsiblity of the little ones (and big ones) should be commended over and over again. They are angels.

SAS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Lisa ~ I'm so glad the park people called you. They wouldn't have lasted long in that heat. In a cage ?!? Some people are just too stupid to take up space.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.